PDA

View Full Version : PSU quest u'd make if u could???

CpwninOBrien
Oct 8, 2006, 09:37 PM
if u could make your very own PSU quest that you could share online with freinds what would it be???

i'd have a quest thatd take place on Gaurdian Colony involving ticked off pms tired of doing chores for their masters Ethan would be there trying to get Pete under control with Karen & Hyuga basiclly u'd be fighting pms and then get to a suprise boss that was actually making the pms go bad. the reward would be special PM-only weapon u could give them thatd cause confusion on monsters

crazyrobot
Oct 8, 2006, 09:40 PM
awww lol I would make a quest to get a Spread Needles.. I know I have kinda a one track mind.

Velocity_7
Oct 8, 2006, 09:43 PM
Special quest giving a Human/Newman an Extra Unit called a Henshin Belt.

Chance of obtaining this belt would be one in a million, and would allow you to transform into a cast character in your account. >:)

Special stats also apply which put humans/newmans at a level similar but not rivaling nanoblast. Will still use same weapons currently held by user. Cannot use SUV weapons either.

Pressing Triangle and Square would perform a Rider Ki--

(gets killed by the masses of fanboy haters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Velocity_7 on 2006-10-08 19:45 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 09:43 PM
id make a kwest wher u hav 2 type rly piss-poor english and den u get sum reward r sumthin idk lol but i think itd be sweat

CpwninOBrien
Oct 8, 2006, 09:46 PM
On 2006-10-08 19:43, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
id make a kwest wher u hav 2 type rly piss-poor english and den u get sum reward r sumthin idk lol but i think itd be sweat

are u having fun??? the purpose of a forum is for everyone to be freinds and help each other out all ur doin is makin fun of people

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 09:51 PM
You know, when a tomato grows out of your forehead, it gets you thinking. What do we know about anything? Life is just a big, wild, crazy tossed salad. But you don't eat it, no sir, you LIVE it. Isn't it great?! Isn't it GREAT?!

RamenEater
Oct 8, 2006, 09:53 PM
Tossing salad eh

jungleking45
Oct 8, 2006, 09:56 PM
a quest where all the old PSO NPC's are crammed in

foamcup
Oct 8, 2006, 10:02 PM
I'd make a quest for Cpwnin to pay more attention to his English homework.

ProfessorZ
Oct 8, 2006, 10:02 PM
Heat Sword lol

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 10:06 PM
On 2006-10-08 20:02, foamcup wrote:

Ya, it'll be called "Lost English Dictionary." It'd be followed by "Lost Style Manual," naturally, with the third quest being "Lost Sense of Coherency."

Oh, and we can have the "Phantasmal Words" series, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-10-08 20:08 ]</font>

foamcup
Oct 8, 2006, 10:11 PM
On 2006-10-08 20:06, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

On 2006-10-08 20:02, foamcup wrote:

Ya, it'll be called "Lost English Dictionary." It'd be followed by "Lost Style Manual," naturally, with the third quest being "Lost Sense of Coherency."

Oh, and we can have the "Phantasmal Words" series, too.

[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-10-08 20:08 ]

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

And Endless Spelling Tests.

crazyrobot
Oct 8, 2006, 10:11 PM
awww come on guys CpwninOBrien just trying to be friendly. No need to pick on him.

EJ
Oct 8, 2006, 10:13 PM
It goes two ways; 1) CpwninOBrien not spelling words the right way so he get flame and crap
2) the people ganging up on him are being asses on a internet forum.

LOL INTERNET!!!!

Innominate
Oct 8, 2006, 10:14 PM
On 2006-10-08 20:11, crazyrobot wrote:
awww come on guys CpwninOBrien just trying to be friendly. No need to pick on him.

I agree.

Tystys
Oct 8, 2006, 10:16 PM
Fuzzy, do you take some kind of sick pleasure in taking down people just because of the way they type? I know this post is just filled with hypocrisy(due to my signature), but I just kid with Brien. Sure he can't type well, but he gets his message across.

It seems that all you ever really do is flame people constantly for their bad grammar and other things on the board. Why you havn't been warned, I do not know.

Kismet
Oct 8, 2006, 10:19 PM
On 2006-10-08 19:43, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

That was actually the first funny thing I've ever seen you say. XD (Because it's true.)

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 10:20 PM
And why haven't all the duplicate/spam topic makers been warned? Maybe you shouldn't take this so seriously. Just relax and get some lols in.

Innominate
Oct 8, 2006, 10:25 PM
On 2006-10-08 20:16, Tystys wrote:
Fuzzy, do you take some kind of sick pleasure in taking down people just because of the way they type? I know this post is just filled with hypocrisy(due to my signature), but I just kid with Brien. Sure he can't type well, but he gets his message across.

It seems that all you ever really do is flame people constantly for their bad grammar and other things on the board. Why you havn't been warned, I do not know.

I agree and -Shimarisu- is another one, with all the hate I've seen projected towards Saner from that person.

foamcup
Oct 8, 2006, 10:29 PM
On 2006-10-08 20:20, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
And why haven't all the duplicate/spam topic makers been warned? Maybe you shouldn't take this so seriously. Just relax and get some lols in.

Seriously, all these repeat topics should be deleted. It's all WHAT SYSTEM U GETING PSU 4? HOW MUCH A MONTH? WHAT KIND OF CONTROLLER DO I NEED? HOW I MINE FOR FISH? WHAT CLASS/RACE/SEX U GOING 2 PLAY? HOW DOES THIS GAME COMPARE TO FF11? SPARE MONIES FOR A NOOB? HOW DOES THIS GAME COMPARE TO WoW?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 10:29 PM
lol, Saner. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sprite.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

crazyrobot
Oct 8, 2006, 10:38 PM
On 2006-10-08 20:29 foamcup wrote:

Seriously, all these repeat topics should be deleted. It's all WHAT SYSTEM U GETING PSU 4? HOW MUCH A MONTH? WHAT KIND OF CONTROLLER DO I NEED? HOW I MINE FOR FISH? WHAT CLASS/RACE/SEX U GOING 2 PLAY? HOW DOES THIS GAME COMPARE TO FF11? SPARE MONIES FOR A NOOB? HOW DOES THIS GAME COMPARE TO WoW?

awww I think this forum would be a bit dull if not so many Topics. Even as repetitive as some topics are I feel it keeps ppl entertained.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: crazyrobot on 2006-10-08 20:39 ]</font>

VanHalen
Oct 8, 2006, 10:44 PM
yeah also stop joking on cpwninobrian just wanted to make a fun topic and you joke on him on spelling?! nobody spells on the internet look at words lik "lol" thats a whole sentence well fragment.

but yeah back on topic my quest would be having to fight a group of robber NPCs in guardians colony to clean up crime. to make it interesting about like 3 groups and you need at least 2 people to do the quest

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-10-08 20:46 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Oct 8, 2006, 10:46 PM
Knock yourselves out, but be nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 10:58 PM
lol, if I keep this up, my "most active in" forum will be FKL.

And being on the Interweb is not an excuse to talk like a three-year-old. This is a forum. You have time to edit and spell-check your posts. Please do it, it's a matter of respect.

Mixfortune
Oct 8, 2006, 11:01 PM
I really can't tell which is worse, the thread or the people who went so terribly off topic in an attempt to insult the thread and flame it.

Use the mod report function if you have a problem with a thread, guys. As much as we'd just love to have two hundred thousand mods, we don't. That and the mod report function's getting rusty with lack of good acceptable use.

Of course, why should I even bother saying this? No one who should actually be reading what I'm saying will, or for that matter even care to take note for future reference. You don't have to go and be a vigilante so that people can see how cool you are in public.