PDA

View Full Version : anyone getting a headache waiting for PSU? ? ?

Saner
Oct 9, 2006, 08:17 AM
it's close but like it's sooo frustrating and nervewacking that many of us can't play it yet.

and its been like this for years. for many games. we wait for a game and get it and then there are new games we want and we then have to wait for them. aaaaah!

and currently all the recent new games have already been drained of fun, so it's madness when you have nothing to keep you busy in the meantime.

but then again even with a new game, it still can't substitute something like PSU!

aaaaaaah PSUUUU. what'll we do till then?????

Parn
Oct 9, 2006, 08:19 AM
I'm playing Civilization IV. Great game.

So, no.

SoujiSeta
Oct 9, 2006, 08:21 AM
I'm waiting for thursday to come.

happy_peanut
Oct 9, 2006, 08:22 AM
meh im Bored.....but get a giggle outta some of the posts here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif n im playing DoA4 over n over n over n over....

Spork
Oct 9, 2006, 08:22 AM
I enjoy just lurking on these boards and reading info about it. =o

Saner
Oct 9, 2006, 08:25 AM
On 2006-10-09 06:21, SoujiSeta wrote:
I'm waiting for thursday to come.

wats on thursday?

I'm playing Civilization IV. Great game.

aaah Parn you have the import and you are already playing something else???? geee. guess PSU didnt give you a strong impression.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-10-09 06:26 ]</font>

Parn
Oct 9, 2006, 08:30 AM
I quit playing the import extensively almost two weeks ago. All I wanted was to see all the photon arts, play with various weapons, and basically confirm what I'd play as and how I'd go about it when the US release would hit. Any further progress is kind of pointless since I'm going to the US release. Saw no sense in burning myself out on the game.

Saner
Oct 9, 2006, 08:48 AM
burning yourself out?? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

there's no such thing with Phantasy Star. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Maxurion
Oct 9, 2006, 08:50 AM
While I was cruising xbox live looking for the PSU demo I found a trailer for a new Banjo-Kazooie game...

So yeah, I dug out my N64 and I've been playing a few games on that, heh heh.

foamcup
Oct 9, 2006, 08:51 AM
I've been rocking Mario Kart DS, refining my snaking skills. That should kill much time before PSU is released.

tank1
Ive got plenty to do outside of computers etc so the wait for PSU isnt bothering me plus you get used to waiting for games living in the EU.

Kismet
I just sit in a corner in my room and cry, thinking about PSU's awesomeness...

Nah, not really. XD I'm playing Rappelz (by the ppl who did FlyFF & Space Cowboy, gpotato) to keep me busy. If I can get Lineage 2 to work on my comp, then I'll play that to keep me occupied instead and punt Rappelz.

I'm also getting Disgaea 2 soon. Comedy, dark storyline, strategy, and cute charcters. Ahh, me love it looong time~! ^_~ <3 (It's sad that if you didn't play and love the first one, you won't really like this one, let alone would it even make sense to buy it. *Sigh*)

mattdude
Oct 9, 2006, 08:53 AM
for the best like 2 months.....I have been just checking posts......on saturday...I amstartinf to play a game called ROSE online....then I will defintley quit it so I can play PSU! ( but yea....I have been waiting for a long time, feels like its been years lol)

mattdude
Oct 9, 2006, 08:54 AM
( been checking posts on PSO-wordl I mean)

Merumeru
Oct 9, 2006, 08:55 AM
XD im in the midst of obtaining an item which will satiate my PSU hankering for a while, but i think itll only make me more anxious once it 'arrives'

Nephias
Oct 9, 2006, 08:59 AM
I've no pains over waiting for PSU;I'll be commanding the Emperor's finest this tuesday onward till release.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/9103/1152670466719vs5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

RoninJoku
Oct 9, 2006, 09:14 AM
A wee bit too busy this week to be getting a headache over PSU... Besides, I've waited years for this game, and we're in the home stretch.

Edit~The artwork looks like Warhammer 40k, correct me if I'm wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoninJoku on 2006-10-09 07:15 ]</font>

Saner
Oct 9, 2006, 09:14 AM
whoa where is that artwork from?

EJ
Oct 9, 2006, 09:21 AM
I have no haedache for the wait just been playing marvel Vs capcom online with people and hanging with friend so been busy o;

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Oct 9, 2006, 09:28 AM
On 2006-10-09 07:14, RoninJoku wrote:
A wee bit too busy this week to be getting a headache over PSU... Besides, I've waited years for this game, and we're in the home stretch.

I have two more days to finish 7 more huge art assignments. No time to be anxious. ><
And after that, I think I'm gonna do some power leveling in PSO... to try to get from 198 to 200 before PSU...I have around 9 million exp to go... I don't think I'll make it =x

CpwninOBrien
Oct 9, 2006, 09:34 AM
hmm headache waitin for a game that isnt out yet??? id seek medicial attention might be from sumthin else little more serious

crazyrobot
Oct 9, 2006, 09:34 AM
awww I am not getting a headache waiting for PSU, but I am still very anxious for its release. Though, this weekend I played Space Channel 5 part 2, Halo 2, and Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. I know its kinda a weird mix. lol

Nephias
Oct 9, 2006, 09:55 AM
On 2006-10-09 07:14, RoninJoku wrote:

Edit~The artwork looks like Warhammer 40k, correct me if I'm wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoninJoku on 2006-10-09 07:15 ]</font>

Your correct,its codex art for the black templar space marine chapter.

Saner
Oct 9, 2006, 10:51 AM
On 2006-10-09 07:34, crazyrobot wrote:
awww I am not getting a headache waiting for PSU, but I am still very anxious for its release. Though, this weekend I played Space Channel 5 part 2, Halo 2, and Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. I know its kinda a weird mix. lol

lol now that's a variety of flavors. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Trinitystar
Oct 9, 2006, 11:35 AM
Im board out of my mind and I even went out and got a game but when I got home with it all I could do was log on to see whats going on here and other boards lol. I just have to make it a few more days and the game will be here but it's still so far away to me.

Ryogen
Oct 9, 2006, 11:39 AM
Nope, I'm working on PSU Guild site, working on PSP projects, playing Mega Man X8, playing 360 including Oblivion, I got a job, going to New Jeresy in 4 more days....

Okibi
Oct 9, 2006, 11:47 AM
I'm stacking hours upon hours of romance anime..and a few i drag my friend into :3 Full Moon wo Sagashite, Suzuka, Lamune, Da Capo..currently watching Kanon~ but these only go for so long but it helps pass the day away a little at a time...

foamcup
Oct 9, 2006, 11:54 AM
On 2006-10-09 09:39, Ryogen wrote:
Nope, I'm working on PSU Guild site, working on PSP projects, playing Mega Man X8, playing 360 including Oblivion, I got a job, going to New Jeresy in 4 more days....

Megaman X8? You must like pain. I thought they stopped at X6. But then, they haven't been anything resembling good since X4, so I haven't played any in a while.

theShoal
Oct 9, 2006, 12:03 PM
Bethesda stole my soul with Oblivion. Uriel Septim deserved to die.

Miphesto
Oct 9, 2006, 12:07 PM
if i had a hundred dollar bill for every minute saner wasnt on these forums i'd be a very poor man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miphesto on 2006-10-09 10:07 ]</font>

parabolee
Oct 9, 2006, 12:08 PM
Still uber excited about PSU, but playing through the first 4 chapters of the Japoanese version and then working on my character in extra mode helped a lot.

Right now I am distracting myself with Okami on PS2, Doom co-op and Just Cause on Xbox 360.

Valkayree
Oct 9, 2006, 12:18 PM
How is Just Cause? I don't trust any game that is afraid to post gameplay screenshots on the back of the package...

Weak
Oct 9, 2006, 12:29 PM
The closer it gets to release, the less hyped I get.

But I'm still playing Okami, some DS games, and kinda playing Dark Cloud 2 since I never really finished it.

SubstanceD
Oct 9, 2006, 03:01 PM
What can I say? I am a PSO addict. Like most PSO addicts, I need daily fix. The problem is that I have played PSO to death and PSO no longer does anything for me. So yes, it is wrecking my head waiting for PSU. I Need My Fix.

Having said that, now that the European launch date for PSU is just around the corner ( and the game is practically within my grasp ) I find that I not getting as worked up over PSU as I was when PSO came out on the Gamecube ( I agree with Weak, the closer it gest to release, the less hyped I get ). Maybe it's the fact that I work in retail and by the time PSU comes out I will be up to my eyeballs in work and I will be getting little or no time off. Maybe it's the fact that Wii's release date is also just around the corner. Maybe it's the fact that despite the fact that I refuse to pay what Sony's asking for the PS3 I still find myself waiting in anticpation to see what the damn thing can do ( is it worth the money ) and what games it will have.

I've waited too long for PSU ( I still plan on buying it ) and I have found over things to spend my time and money on. I'm still looking forward to PSU but I probably would have appreciated it more if it came out a year earlier.

Zarbolord
Oct 9, 2006, 03:05 PM
More than a head ache I'm getting stomach cramps, I'm craving for PSU...

Icecold
Oct 9, 2006, 03:13 PM
Man, I had a dream a couple of days ago that I had PSU. When I woke up, I was pretty upset at my subconscience for playing such a nasty trick... =/

I am playing okami now, and when I beat that I have baiten kaitos to hold me over til PSU. But even that isn't working too well. I'm sure my experience with okami would be so much better if I weren't thinking about wanting to play PSU....

Zarbolord
Oct 9, 2006, 03:16 PM
Baten Kaitos is a cool game, It'll 'kinda' get your mind off PSU if you really get into it. Finished it twice with nearly all the cards, good luck at getting them!

Icecold
Oct 9, 2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks, I'm pretty pumped to play it, I've heard good things about it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

mitchm
Oct 9, 2006, 03:25 PM
if you guys dont want to wait 2 more weeks you might be able to get it at walmart next tuesday/wednesday... the 360 version anyway. the release date for it on the site is 10/17/06 where as the PS2/PC version is 10/24/06. i pre ordered it just to see if it was true. so ig i get it early i will let you all know. i shoudl have it by the 18th or 19th with 2-3 day shipping (no way im paying 16 bucks extra for next day). so check walmart.com if you want the 360 version earlier.

Zarbolord
Oct 9, 2006, 03:26 PM
The only draw back to it would be the too detailed scenery, you sometimes get lost in it (some players love that kind of stuff), but it's an excellent game overall.

Sevenfold
Oct 9, 2006, 03:27 PM
Iv been playing prey for PC, very slowly, in an attempt to give me something to do a little longer until PSU.

KoZZ1488
Oct 9, 2006, 03:28 PM
I've been playing Star Wars KOTOR II for the past little while.. passes the time quite nicely... the wait isn't so bad for myself right now.. my birthday is on the 17th... my 19th birthday, all you Canadians know what 19 means, bwahaha it's going to be time to drink till i drop. From the 17th to the 24th/25th, it's going to be one big drunken blur. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Pengfishh
Oct 9, 2006, 03:57 PM
Somewhat. I was forced to resign my job a few days ago and am somewhat worried about my monetary flow by October 25. I'm also two car notes behind (the job I lost didn't pay well enough).

So, right now I'm going to get a job. Good luck, Peng!

AC9breaker
Oct 9, 2006, 03:58 PM
Playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. Negatory on headache here here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2006-10-09 13:59 ]</font>

parabolee
Oct 9, 2006, 03:59 PM
Well from the 11th to the 18th I'll be playing the PSU 360 Beta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Datearian
Oct 9, 2006, 04:03 PM
I'm getting a headache trying to figure stuff out about it. D;

adamgnome104
Oct 9, 2006, 04:05 PM
I'm actually getting a gaint HDTV for this and an xbox 360...trying not to think about how much that will cost is giving me a headache haha.