PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Trading Secure Feet and Hitogata

Jaspaller
Oct 9, 2006, 11:17 AM
These are two items that I found during a tower run. A delbiter dropped me the hitogata (still untekked I think). There aren't any %'s on it, but I'm getting rid of it since I already have one.

The secure feet dropped off of Epsilon, but I already have one. The EVP is 4 points lower than my current one but it's still pretty good.

These items are 100% legit, and I'll be on Dav 10 if anyone wants to trade for these. Stuff I'm looking for is in my profile.

xxTrystanxx
Oct 10, 2006, 05:42 PM
*cry* I'd soooooo relieve you of that Secure Feet, but alas, I don't have any of the stuff you're looking for :|

Jaspaller
Oct 10, 2006, 06:49 PM
Hmm, If I see you on, we'll have to see. I have no use for it really unless I decide to make another ranger (which won't happen for a long time).

Mook
Oct 13, 2006, 02:17 PM
I have a Twin Blaze I will trade you for the Hitogata. You can find me in rooms called MooK

Jaspaller
Oct 14, 2006, 12:26 PM
I saw you on yesterday, but I didn't read this message. I'll usually be in Davburite 10 so if you wanna trade stop by. I'm looking for a Heart of Pian as well, so if you have one, I'll trade for that instead. I don't really care if the Heart of Pian is legit or not, It's not even possible to find them legitly anymore unless the servers get an update.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2006-10-14 10:27 ]</font>

Mook
Oct 16, 2006, 12:15 PM
Hey, thanks for the hook up!! I will seek out a heart of pian for you at no charge.

Mook
Oct 16, 2006, 12:22 PM
Oh, I have a 7000V with no% if your interested. only thing is its my sons and I would have to get another ranger wep to replace it for him.

Jaspaller
Oct 17, 2006, 10:26 AM
Hmm, I'm not really too interested in getting my hands on the 7000V at the moment. But if I feel like trading for it I'll be sure to let you know.