PDA

View Full Version : Haha thanks Ryna

RamenEater
Oct 9, 2006, 12:44 PM
I was waiting to see how long my thread would get owned.. You guys get paid to read every single thread or you just got alot of time on your hands?

A2K
Oct 9, 2006, 12:47 PM
If you ask me, it's not enough time. Things get out of hand waaaay too often here.

RamenEater
Oct 9, 2006, 12:50 PM
Things get out of hand on the Allakahzam forums.. this is nothing.. and for the record my thread "Why do mod's lock threads" was not off topic.. It was on topic just not on topic with PSU. If you move it the FKL then there is no reason to lock my thread.

Dhylec
Oct 9, 2006, 12:51 PM
modz have infinite free time, so they read topicz for fun, even if they get paid with only applez, potatoez, bananaz, & such

hey, there iz also that elusive dental plan~

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 9, 2006, 12:53 PM
On 2006-10-09 10:50, RamenEater wrote:
and for the record my thread "Why do mod's lock threads" was not off topic.. It was on topic just not on topic with PSU.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif

SephYuyX
Oct 9, 2006, 12:53 PM
I had a nice retort for that guy in the windowed thread too, so I just PMd him.

RamenEater
Oct 9, 2006, 12:54 PM
hey u slapped me with a fish! lol

I just think threads should be locked only for out of hand flaming. If the thread goes outta topic from the "thread title" it's not really a big deal.. I mean unless the reason mod's lock threads is because its taking up too much web space if its not getting to the point?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RamenEater on 2006-10-09 10:58 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 9, 2006, 01:02 PM
Your ? was answered early on and the discussion could have gotten heated afterwards with the other subjects.

As for your HEY RYNA one; ask and you get your response then a quick lock in the sake of humoring the mods!

Ryna
Oct 9, 2006, 01:05 PM
Going off-topic is also a rules violation.

Dhylec
Oct 9, 2006, 01:11 PM
aw.. i want some 'sake' now that haya mentioned it
lunch is over, i want a drink