PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Universe Podcast Episode II - LIVE! Come take

Zero9teen
Oct 9, 2006, 10:12 PM
Post questions or concerns about anything PSU in here - and we (Tails3 and myself) will try to address them on the air.

We will be recording very soon...I'll be posting a link as soon as it's finished.

Trinitystar
Oct 9, 2006, 10:16 PM
Do we have to pay to change our outfits? I read that in PSO you had to pay to change into a outfit you got from a store, is this still true?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trinitystar on 2006-10-09 20:16 ]</font>

Strider_M
Oct 9, 2006, 10:24 PM
Can you change Expert Classes? I want to be a FighGunner but I kinda want to be a WarTecher....

Ryogen
Oct 9, 2006, 10:24 PM
So this is going to be a live feed?

Foxix
Oct 9, 2006, 10:28 PM
We have already seen ST under estimate the popularity of PSU in Japan so do you thing they will make the same mistake in other regions? More importantly how do you think they will handle the 360 servers considering that they are totally region linked?

Do you think this could cause problems for the 360 at launch like we saw with the Japanese PS2/PC release?

Also how do you think inflation will play into PSU in the long run? I have seen games like FFXI become unplayable, at least for me, because prices for items became too high. Or in the case of PSO in which meseta was almost useless except for buying fluids.

There is no doubt PSU will have problems like other games when it comes to player run economies, but how bad do you feel it will get. Do you feel it won't be a problem considering meseta is supposed to be hard to come by in large quantities this time around?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foxix on 2006-10-09 20:29 ]</font>

sulfate
Oct 9, 2006, 10:46 PM
dont forget the content update ST did in JP

sonic_ray
Oct 9, 2006, 10:49 PM
Good one, Foxix.
Personally, I'd be interested to know more about Story Mode's little idiosyncracies, like whether the NPC's chat bubbles are as annoying as on Network Mode, chapter progression, and voice acting (names would be nice).
It would also be interesting to see what the night clubs are for.

Thank you Zero9teen and Tails3 for the excellent commentary; the music was a nice touch too, ignore what has been said in the other thread about lowering the volume `"`-_-.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sonic_ray on 2006-10-09 20:50 ]</font>

parabolee
Oct 9, 2006, 11:00 PM
Would be interesting if you can talk about the advantages and limits of each character class, how nano blasts and cast specials work. Also more depth on the Photon Arts and how magic is used (like healing etc).

Keep up the great work! And be sure to let me know when you want to start working on the website for the podcast.

Zero9teen
Oct 9, 2006, 11:23 PM
Episode II is done recording, I touched on everything asked (at the time I checked).

It should be up within a couple hours.

Zero9teen
Oct 10, 2006, 02:19 AM
Due to a technical issue, 11 minutes of the podcast was lost. I'm currently trying to recover these minutes...
Check back tomorrow.