PDA

View Full Version : Beast: Transformation with weapons?

Hajile
Oct 9, 2006, 11:47 PM
http://psu.rdy.jp/src/up6295.jpg

http://psu.rdy.jp/src/up6296.jpg

I found this pic on the JPpsu image dump, showing a beast useing weapons while useing his nanoblast.

Maybe it's a glitch .. or dare i say possilble h4x? (or maybe its just photoshop magic)

A2K
Oct 9, 2006, 11:49 PM
It was a glitch that was apparently fixed during some past maintenance.

Foxix
Oct 9, 2006, 11:50 PM
interesting that they actually have the motions even for the big old beasties though

Weak
Oct 9, 2006, 11:50 PM
Man... That looks kinda cooler than going David Banner on everything.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 9, 2006, 11:51 PM
Yes, I too have seen this, and I do not have a good answer to give you. It is odd that the action buttons int he lower right are missing. I know it was possible in PSOBB to edit various texture files and create "new" costumes (that would only be visible on your own screen), so that may be what is going on here.

Or it could be hax, or photoshop.

NightHour13
Oct 9, 2006, 11:54 PM
Foxix said it best...They have the motions for the beasts. Could that mean that they intend to release this later on? If it was a hack, still, the beast wouldnt have the data for the movement. ahhh HAH ST!

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 9, 2006, 11:57 PM
On 2006-10-09 21:54, NightHour13 wrote:
Foxix said it best...They have the motions for the beasts. Could that mean that they intend to release this later on? If it was a hack, still, the beast wouldnt have the data for the movement. ahhh HAH ST!

Or maybe it uses the same animations, but just has a different texture/skin/whatever attached to the wire-frame model?

EDIT: And that means that this is almost certainly a glitch, and not some leaked hint at uber things to come.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-10-09 21:57 ]</font>

Jozon
Oct 10, 2006, 12:10 AM
I say linked to uber things to come, since nano-blasts have to get an upgrade later on at a higher level.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 10, 2006, 12:12 AM
No, they don't; your increased stats will make up for that.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 10, 2006, 12:51 AM
i always thought beast should throw weapon at mob when nanoblastin punch the s**t out of em then take the weap back when blast wares off