PDA

View Full Version : Ranger or force?

Aidan
Oct 11, 2006, 09:21 AM
when the game comes out in the uk (eventually). i wanna be one of the two classes ranger or force. anybody got any vids on online play with them in action. tell me if theres a spoiler.

P.S. vote wat class you are being to tell if there will be a to a crowd of hunters etc etc

happy_peanut
Oct 11, 2006, 09:28 AM
hehe class polls oy all you need to think about is what do you wanna do? are you good at aiming? or more of a magic attacker? either way Both Cane/Rod and Guns regen PP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif just think about your play style n go with it hehe

Personally im going Force to support my part n unleash the elements on ma foes hehe

Chimeria
Oct 11, 2006, 10:17 AM
im kinda going toward a newman ranger. I like newman because their magic attacks and i'd be cool using dual handguns.

But i like the new swords as well.
so hard to decide...

DreamLocke
Oct 11, 2006, 10:27 AM
I'm partial to rangers myself. My favorite class in PSO. I never liked to play force that much...keeping track of elemental weaknesses and micromanaging buffs/debuffs really isn't my thing. I always liked to run and gun... But with the new stuff for forces, I might just give it a go.

Aidan
Oct 11, 2006, 10:27 AM
yea it is hard well i want a class which gets new stuff and not doing the same old thing anyways when beta comes out ill give a force ago

foamcup
Oct 11, 2006, 10:32 AM
Both! Guntecher FTW!

shadonics
Oct 11, 2006, 11:52 AM
why dont you just hop into the extra mode offline and try force and ranger?
lvling there goes faster so you will see which class would fit you in the network mode.
asking now is pretty useless since the highest weapon you can get is B rank and lvl 50.
pretty stupid but noone "NOONE" can tell you what would be better in the end.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shadonics on 2006-10-11 09:53 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Oct 11, 2006, 11:54 AM
Guntechercast for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rizen
Oct 11, 2006, 01:57 PM
Theres tons of vids of force and rangers in the Screenshot/Vid thread, you just have to do a bit of digging. Might wanna check out vids by Dark_Heal and Ether, they posted some recent vids of their forces online. There arent many ranger vids out there for online, but they are still there. I have vid of ranger but they are offline. Just check my album if you want to see them.

Anyway, cant really tell you which to play. Maybe if you gave us a bit more background about yourself and want you like in a game and maybe we could help you out a bit about choosing. Other than that, you are going to get biased answers based on what others like and probably not the one you will enjoy.

Oh yeah, Im going to be a Guntecher. If not that a Fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-11 11:58 ]</font>

Milo_Jast
Oct 11, 2006, 02:03 PM
I'm going Beast Ranger. I know they have low ATA but I'm going for more power per punch and I prefer EVP over DFP

They're both fun classes, why don't you just alternate between them?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Milo_Jast on 2006-10-11 12:03 ]</font>

Widow
Oct 12, 2006, 08:19 PM
Force here...
The Rangers were never really my kind of thing.
Nothing wrong with them at all tho, just not for me.

Frog
Oct 12, 2006, 09:55 PM
Force! They are they hardest character to play in single-player offline PSO!

I think they will still be a blast in PS Universe!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Frog on 2006-10-12 19:56 ]</font>

Ezekiel06
Oct 12, 2006, 10:10 PM
FORCE. But I'll probably have a Guntecher, because I like rangers too.

Miphesto
Oct 12, 2006, 10:11 PM
force, HARDEST to play....LMFAO AOE and everything dies...how hard is that

Ezekiel06
Oct 12, 2006, 10:16 PM
On 2006-10-12 20:11, Miphesto wrote:
force, HARDEST to play....

Thats what makes playing a Force so fun...at least to me it does. I like challanges