PDA

View Full Version : PSU JP Save Files

Ri0T
Oct 11, 2006, 12:31 PM
Heya all, i'm pretty new here. Been lurking a long long time... i started playing PSO from the beginning DC days and have been hooked ever since, on multiple systems, taking the occasional breaks every now and again.

Anyway, I have the JP PC version... i don't really see a reason to get a Hunter's License right now since we won't be linked with the JP players... it's a real bummer, but I can't really afford to get a 360 just to be able to play with them... plus there are 2 other people in my household who will also be playing. 3 XBOX 360s is a small fortune as far as i'm concerned. @_@

So, the next best thing is of course Extra Mode while we wait for the US release... I just got past Chapter 4 and unlocked it (i'm slow, i have a full-time job) and will be posting my save file (if that's possible here) as soon as I get home today for the people that don't want to go through story mode to unlock it.

It's pretty easy to access the save file, Sega makes a directory in your My Documents folder which contains the save, it's named "backup" i believe. So you'll just need to replace that to use the save.

Of course, anyone else willing to share their save files would be greatly appreciated, as the further you are into the game the more that gets unlocked in extra mode. (the missions, planets, etc)

I am assuming a thread like this isn't against the rules... if it is, please accept my humble apologies and do what you will with this thread, and I will attempt to be more careful in the future.

In any case, I can't wait to play PSU and meet a good amount of you all in-game. Only about 2 weeks to go~! '-'

Ciao for now