PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Weapon Categories

KazuKun
Oct 11, 2006, 07:58 PM
Hi, I'm new here, and just like you guys, I've been having the pre-release jibblies for awhile now. I'm new, but I've been using this website for awhile now (I think around the end of the DC version?), but never visited the forums.

Anyways, the question is...will weapons, such as the Double Saber, have categories of their own now and be as common as your ordinary saber (maybe not AS common, but not exactly rare)? Or will they be rare drops, still? (I don't mean to aim this question at Double Saber...just weapons categories in general; the Double Saber is just an example)

I'm not sure if that's the way I should phrase my question, but...ah well.

toadwaker
Oct 11, 2006, 08:00 PM
Weapons have ranks, D-S I think, maybe not, then there's also rare items that drop just like in PSO..

KazuKun
Oct 11, 2006, 08:02 PM
Ah! That was the word I was looking for. I was wondering if they had different ranks of the items, not just rare weapons. Things that could be bought in stores or just dropped (with a fairly good chance of getting them, unlike rares).

Edit: I guess what I mean is that the new weapon types seem to be basic weapons with many others to follow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KazuKun on 2006-10-11 18:04 ]</font>

Numnuttz
Oct 11, 2006, 08:04 PM
yup thats how its set up now. if you check psupeida and the weapons topic that pso-world has im sure you can get everything you want to knwo about teh weapons

SasakiKojiro
Oct 11, 2006, 09:27 PM
I have been playing offline jp for a few days, chapter 8, and have yet to find a double saber.