PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy for a U.K gamer

Cojiro
Oct 12, 2006, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone!
Sadly, my credit card has not shown up so to get PSU before the UK release date I need to either
A) Find an import games site that takes Maestro cards, ships to the UK and is not ebay or importmadness.com

B) Find an import game store in London which stocks PC games.

Anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cojiro on 2006-10-12 08:16 ]</font>

ShurikenShino
Oct 12, 2006, 11:23 AM
Do you have a paypal account? I dunno whether that it takes maestro though but if it does then you could buy off VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA.

Cojiro
Oct 12, 2006, 11:51 AM
On 2006-10-12 09:23, ShurikenShino wrote:
Do you have a paypal account? I dunno whether that it takes maestro though but if it does then you could buy off VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA.

Why yes, yes I do!

I'll check it out! Thanks alot!

ShurikenShino
Oct 12, 2006, 11:52 AM
Ok, no problem. Hope you can pre-order http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cojiro
Oct 12, 2006, 12:14 PM
I can and did ^_^ Thanks, man!

Have you used them before? How are they? They seem good but so far I can't see any shipping time estamate.
EDIT: Oh. There it is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cojiro on 2006-10-12 10:21 ]</font>

ShurikenShino
Oct 12, 2006, 12:55 PM
Cool, no probs mate. I havn't used them before but I have heard good things from them from EU importers. What's the shipping estimate? I didn't look lol

Cojiro
Oct 12, 2006, 01:00 PM
1 to 14 days.
Yeah, I looked around. People where saying they got PSPs a week after the release date. I was expecting to wait a little more than that for shipping so I'm cool with that. All in all it cost £35 so it's probably cheaper than just buying the game when it comes out here.
Shame I didn't get the OST cd though. I could have done if I was able to get it from EBgames.

Mikaga
Oct 12, 2006, 04:57 PM
A number of people from the import topic (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=121037&forum=20&14) that fell to the second page moments before this one was created have also bought from Video Games Plus. There just seem to be no other honestly viable options for most cards/locations/taxes.