PDA

View Full Version : Ps2 controller set up?

MoonSblaise
Oct 12, 2006, 04:37 PM
Yes i know there have been acouple of these threads already, if anyone can be bothered to siv through and find one go for it. Jus i finally got my converter for the controller and since it doesn't come with a disk or anything i'm jus wondering where bouts on the game i can set up the buttons, or whatever >_>
Ah and maybe a link to show what buttons to stick as what, unless its all straight away how it should be... magically..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MoonSblaise on 2006-10-12 14:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MoonSblaise on 2006-10-12 14:41 ]</font>

uhawww
Oct 12, 2006, 04:43 PM
That's going to vary based on the converter you got.
The easiest way is to test what buttons and analog input you get in Game Controller Testing in Control Panel, then map in game options accordingly...

or you could spend an extra ten buck and actually get a USB PS2-style Controller. I typically recommend Logitech Dual Action or Thrustmaster FireStorm Dual Analog.
These are typically setup to work well with the game defaults, requiring little to no configuration.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-10-12 15:01 ]</font>