PDA

View Full Version : whos going in before school/after school/skipping school to

BeeYee
Oct 12, 2006, 05:09 PM
Title says it all. Whos going in before, RIGHT after school, or even skipping school (if youre in school) to get this game.

Scrub
Oct 12, 2006, 05:10 PM
Dont know when it's coming out, but if it's tonight, going to download it in the morning, if it's going fast enough, stay home to play it. If it's too slow, go to school, come back, play through the weekend and skip school Monday =P

Dark_Vyse
Oct 12, 2006, 05:11 PM
Skipping here.

Yachiru
Oct 12, 2006, 05:14 PM
I'm homeschooled, and I don't even do my work. . . >_>; PSU ftw.

Bleemo
Oct 12, 2006, 05:15 PM
I'mma tell your mommas.

BeeYee
Oct 12, 2006, 05:18 PM
Im going right after school on the 24th of October to get it. My friend and I are gonna get rides there and then getting it and coming back home. I have to pay for him so he can save for the Wii, and he will pay me back as soon as he can after he buys the Wii.

Swifty01
Oct 12, 2006, 05:18 PM
I'm out of school, and my job lets me work pretty much whenever I like, as long as I get the hours in, so I'll be taking the 24th off for this game. Under the table job FTW

BeeYee
Oct 12, 2006, 05:22 PM
luckkkky, welcome to PSOW. I wish i could take the day off.

Drown
Oct 12, 2006, 05:22 PM
Hard to skip university, even for a great game like PSU.

So, I'll be finishing all of my projects/studying for my midterms before the 24th, so that I can find some time to actually play the game.

Yachiru
Oct 12, 2006, 05:23 PM
On 2006-10-12 15:15, Bleemo wrote:
I'mma tell your mommas.

Noooo! T_T;

b3n
Oct 12, 2006, 05:24 PM
Im homeschooled, so ill just finish my work as soon as possible to play. Or i could do all my work the day before it comes out so i can have the day off. I can do cool stuff like that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryoten
Oct 12, 2006, 05:28 PM
I can't stay out of school anymore or I'll fail for the second 9 weeks. ;-; At least I'm on the honor roll for now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Well I will begin playing after I'm done with school & such. Me & my friend will hop online later on.

Leviathan
Oct 12, 2006, 05:28 PM
I might now get this game for a while so neither. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bleemo
Oct 12, 2006, 05:29 PM
On 2006-10-12 15:28, Leviatha wrote:
I might now get this game for a while so neither. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Explain this nonsense to me. I demand it.

Weak
Oct 12, 2006, 05:30 PM
I have an exam on the 25th, which is when I think PSU will reach my mailbox.

It only lasts a couple of hours, so no big deal.

ACpilot
Oct 12, 2006, 05:31 PM
I might fake sick the day after i get PSU so i can play it

Yoiyami
Oct 12, 2006, 05:31 PM
Wow, two other people are homeschooled. Go us! ^_^

I'll be getting it whenever I feel like going out to get it and that's usually in the afternoon. I reserved a copy, so there's no rush and no need to skip or blow off anything~

Inu_Shadi
Oct 12, 2006, 05:33 PM
Im gonna call gamestop soon as I get home. Then im gonna beg my mom to take me to the mall and then go to gamestop, and then if she says no, I will run to the city bus stop, wait there, even if there is a blizzard and then transfer to the light rail to get to the mall and then ill run through pushing all the random tourists to get to gamestop and buy it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

BeeYee
Oct 12, 2006, 05:41 PM
On 2006-10-12 15:31, ACpilot wrote:
I might fake sick the day after i get PSU so i can play it

Now that is what I like to hear. Im very sorry for anyone who has to wait for it. You have everyones sympathy here.

Viper472
Oct 12, 2006, 05:48 PM
Get this. Highschool (I'm a sophmore) Parent teacher confrences, half day ont he 24th (I'll but the game after that damned long 4 hours) then the 25th half day (I'll chill at my friends and play, he has good internet and connections for PS2) then sleep over and we have the 26th off, full dya of PSUing, I gues my .hack//G.U. will have to wait (I reserved both in full heheheh)

Razorback
Oct 12, 2006, 05:59 PM
well i got it reserved at gamestop, so im deffinlly getting it on the 25 (gamestop is gay) but right when i get out of school, me and my friend are getting rides right out of school on the 24, sooooooooo...... im pretty sure i answered the question

Numnuttz
Oct 12, 2006, 06:05 PM
i would, if i could, butt i cant.

Velrath
Oct 12, 2006, 06:08 PM
I quit my home schooling just for PSU!

Well, not really... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

xzeekzx
Oct 12, 2006, 06:11 PM
i'm going to go after school and check it, if not, then repeat the 25th, cause i got it preordered http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kireek101
Oct 12, 2006, 06:13 PM
yup ima fake being sick ^.^ school=g@yness

BeeYee
Oct 12, 2006, 06:18 PM
i would love to skip school, but my parents arent that nice.

Waber
Oct 12, 2006, 06:23 PM
I am going to skip school, and stand outside Rogers till it opens, then run home and http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif catch a horrible cold. Then I will play for several days on end, then maybe some sleep.
If anyone wants to play let me know, my GT is KillerDwarf14

Flamingo99
Oct 12, 2006, 06:27 PM
I skipped school for Halo 2...... but then again i wasn't taking any A.P. classes then either. So as much as I'd like to skip school, I really shouldn't. I'll just have a lot of make up work to do the next day, and I won't be able to play PSU at all. So I guess I'm not skipping.

Kent
Oct 12, 2006, 06:34 PM
Being that I'm paying a hell of a lot of money to go to college, there's no way I'm skipping (overall 4.0 GPA, ftw).

But, I have morning classes, so I get out of class for the day shortly after EB Games gets their daily shipments (yes, I checked).

Class -> EB Games -> Home -> PSU

Works out perfectly for me.

HaloMaster24
Oct 12, 2006, 07:08 PM
Yeah Kent knows whats up.

I would never skip classes at college.

Classes first, then PSU.

Parn
Oct 12, 2006, 07:14 PM
Some of you may want to follow Kent and HaloMaster's examples, especially since online RPG launches generally come with problems, especially on day one. You'll have a hard time explaining why you skipped school for those of you who are still at home with the folks as it is, but you'll feel even worse about it if you couldn't even log on to the game because the servers are down for maintenance for some reason.

Trust me, just carry about the day like you would any other. You know you'll have something to look forward to, and it's not worth sacrificing your education and getting in trouble over.

Milo_Jast
Oct 12, 2006, 07:20 PM
I don't have to skip. The realease landed on a day I don't have school! Bwahahahha! <- Evil laugh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Milo_Jast on 2006-10-12 17:21 ]</font>

CrazySwayzee
Oct 12, 2006, 07:22 PM
if you take in account the delays with the beta and Sega's unfaltering love for it's fans, don't be sure that it'll be out on the 24th.

don't waste a school day.

Metempsychic
Oct 12, 2006, 07:51 PM
I'll probably pick it up the first change I get, but theres no way I'm skipping school just for a game.

Like a lot of other people are saying as well: PSU online will be a nightmare for a little while. I hope SEGA's servers can handle the load.

I probably wont have the chance to really play till the friday after release.

OrgazmoX
Oct 12, 2006, 07:56 PM
hell yeah! screw college

bodmodkub
Oct 12, 2006, 08:02 PM
*Sigh* to be a student again. You kids make me feel old. lol. I have it preordered from EBgames.com, so it'll be waiting for me on the 25th when I get home from a conference in Orlando.

NightHour13
Oct 12, 2006, 08:04 PM
I get out at like..1pm. So i'll just run at the speed of dark to my local game store and decapitate the cashier. What this will solve, I have no idea.

I'll end up with the game though.

Inspektahdek
Oct 12, 2006, 11:21 PM
hmm not in college anymore, have a job soooo lets see the 24th? Call in sick maybe? Work and pick up after to build up anticipation? The world may never know...

I need to go reserve this shit though soon to give me a self satisfication of knowing I'll have it but I know they'll still have copies because of where I live now.

Zolpner
Oct 12, 2006, 11:39 PM
On 2006-10-12 15:22, Drown wrote:
Hard to skip university, even for a great game like PSU.

So, I'll be finishing all of my projects/studying for my midterms before the 24th, so that I can find some time to actually play the game.

^
|

I agree. Though I'm probably going to pick it up on the 25th, after classes, cause I only have two classes the rest of the week after then, and a couple quizes and homework and stuff.
That or get it on the 24th and keep it out of sight.

Openget
Oct 12, 2006, 11:40 PM
Game comes out right after my break.

)=