PDA

View Full Version : Mesetta - Online vs. Offline

AlMcFly
Oct 12, 2006, 06:29 PM
Here's a question that I haven't found on here or just haven't looked hard enough for and was wondering about.

I started creating my Extra Mode character and noticed it didn't give me the pants I wanted right off the bat. I found them in a store in Parum for 58,000 mesetta. I was a little distraught but soon realize mesetta wasn't all that hard to come by. Doing missions until getting to a Lvl 5 character, I quickly gained enough whether it was through mission bonus' or items I picked up and later sold (some items fetched 2500-5000 meseta easy). By that time I had even filled my weapons and armor to the top I could get at the moment.

So my question is: Is mesetta that much harder to come by in Online Mode or is it pretty much the same? I've read others on this forum saying how difficult it is to get mesetta but I'm skeptical. Any help is appreciated, thanks! ;P

happy_peanut
Oct 12, 2006, 06:32 PM
hehe Meseta doesnt drop online like Extra mode it drops alot less I have seen vids where High level kills only dropped 76 Meseta lol

Rizen
Oct 12, 2006, 06:33 PM
From what I saw, Meseta is far much harder to get online than offline, but I dont think it will be that bad. In extra mode, its kinda like you getting a feel of the game so they make things alot easier to access and try out, while online you are with others and they want to keep you interested as long as possible and make you want to earn your stuff (and Im sure they are going to do a good job with that with clothing and my rooms...).
Just my 10 cents. *drops in a bucket*