PDA

View Full Version : Jobs

Waber
Oct 12, 2006, 07:07 PM
I have heard talk about being able to have a job. This sounds like it would be really cool, so are you going to going to get a job "eventually" and if so what will it be, personally I would like to open a store for selling weapons and armor.
Please I know some people will think this is stupid, so please try to keep those posts to a limit.

Kent
Oct 12, 2006, 07:08 PM
As far as jobs go, I don't think that opening a store would require any active duty, aside from making items and/or putting them up for sale.

And... What was the poll's question? :/

A2K
No offense, but it's rather apparent you're unfamiliar with how the game works.

Razorback
not sure if you mean like Hunter, Ranger, or Force?

CpwninOBrien
Oct 12, 2006, 07:09 PM
im gonna be comedien, and then if any1 else tries im gonna promote to sexy comedien

Numnuttz
Oct 12, 2006, 07:10 PM
lol gotta love the new people. when people are talking abotu jobs. they either mean their type of character like force, wart techer,hunter.etc. or that they will focus on only playing with their own personal store they will set up in their room.

Waber
Oct 12, 2006, 07:12 PM
On 2006-10-12 17:08, A2K wrote:
No offense, but it's rather apparent you're unfamiliar with how the game works.

That is true to a certain point, I have read forums that you will be able to have a job/business like place in your room, I probably should have checked this before posting. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

mattdude
Oct 12, 2006, 07:14 PM
I know Phantasy star games...never acauley have had that...but it would acauley be kind of cool.... like in WOW thre is the class, then there is the job like (mining, ot Leatherworker, or etc.) it might be cool, and it might not be

:I votes yes

Kers
Oct 12, 2006, 07:19 PM
Job? Guardian. ;p