PDA

View Full Version : Favorite weapons

Waber
Oct 12, 2006, 07:27 PM
After looking through some articles, I have seen a page of weapons in PSU, so if you have seen it, which ones do you like. Personally I would like to get a Photon Eraser, and the weapon selection is nice but will there be weapons like the J-sword, really rare but look different from all the other weapons. I guess I am looking for weapons that look different or similar to real weapons.

Milo_Jast
Oct 12, 2006, 07:30 PM
I would have to say my favorite weapons would be the 1: Axe 2: New Machine gun 3: Spear

rekwiem
Oct 12, 2006, 07:30 PM
knuckles are my favorite cuz i like to box irl but swords are cool too

and the high rank weapons look different than lower ranked ones

Merc
Oct 12, 2006, 07:59 PM
I like the Bow considering I'm going to be a Force I think. I am really looking forward to the duel wielding combos.

chewydawg
Oct 12, 2006, 08:02 PM
I like daggers and machine guns http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ninpo_Tamashii
Oct 12, 2006, 08:03 PM
I just hope they bring My precious Soul Eater/Banish back and classify it as an axe weapon that just has some sorta stat requirement to equip rather than it being class restrictive. (I'm crossing my Fingers for the wartecher...dispite slight gimpage with weapon selection, so that I can re-create my FOmar~~)

But if that's a no-go, I'll probly look towards the Dual Sabers, their combo doesn't seem as slow as the Musashi class weapons of PSO.

Kent
Oct 12, 2006, 08:18 PM
Partisans (especially Soul Eater - it'd be really nice if there were a rare scythe weapon, that could equip techniques, as well as melee - but that's basically nothing more than wishful thinking) were my absolute favorites in PSO, with Slicers and Cards after that.

However, I'll probably end up using a Spear for a good bit on my Wartecher. Twin Claws look really nice, too... Odds are, my quick select weapon slots will be filled with Spear, Dual Claws, Longbow, then three Card/Handgun+Wand combinations.

AlMcFly
Oct 13, 2006, 03:58 AM
I will most likely specialize in spear (even though it seems everyone wants to now ;P). I have this picture in my head of weapon slots filled with nothing but S-Rank Spears of all different elements. My second favorites would have to be double saber and then twin handgun.

Kismet
Oct 13, 2006, 05:25 AM
I like the way that double saber, twin claws, twin sabers, claw, spear, and knuckles LOOK. But as far as finally determining what I like the best depends on if I like the way they play or not.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 13, 2006, 06:02 AM
Twin Sabers
Knuckles
Saber + Machine Gun Combo
Twin Claws
Double Sabers
Spears
Twin Daggers

UltraDeeDer
Oct 13, 2006, 06:26 AM
Man i would love to see the Chainswrd again. My favorite weapon.

Think how cool the could pull off an actual chainsaw in this day and age... *Dreams about playing dead rising*

Senel
Oct 13, 2006, 08:31 AM
favorite wep of choice is gonna be Axe then fists then duel sabers <3

Zarbolord
Oct 13, 2006, 08:32 AM
I like the Kubara Weapons, they kick ass.

grimstone
Oct 13, 2006, 08:39 AM
i think im going axe then knuckles duel machine guns

Alpha-Hunter
Oct 13, 2006, 09:42 AM
sword all the way for me! dual saber the dual pistols after that. axe would be second but I have a feeling that the axe will be two handed single mob damage (big damage probably though). I'm a multi hit melee guy from way back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Velguarder
Oct 13, 2006, 09:47 AM
Jeezus, not one person is talking about ranger weps here (except mechguns, but those aren't ranger-specialized weapons). What about lazer cannons?? What about the Shotguns??? COME ON PEOPLE >:3

fireant
Oct 13, 2006, 09:58 AM
On 2006-10-13 07:47, Velguarder wrote:
Jeezus, not one person is talking about ranger weps here (except mechguns, but those aren't ranger-specialized weapons). What about lazer cannons?? What about the Shotguns??? COME ON PEOPLE >:3

I'm with him I want a lazer cannon. I hope crossbows are usefull.

b3n
Oct 13, 2006, 10:01 AM
Im going with the long bow so i can do some first person shooting as a force http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Velguarder
Oct 13, 2006, 10:04 AM
On 2006-10-13 07:58, fireant wrote:

On 2006-10-13 07:47, Velguarder wrote:

I'm with him I want a lazer cannon. I hope crossbows are usefull.

Hi five, buddy *knocks lazer cannons together, causing them both to malfunction so now we only have badass flashlights now*

Abeatron
Oct 14, 2006, 11:23 AM
I think i'm going for a Launcher. And maybe dual guns after that.

HolyCecil
Oct 14, 2006, 11:39 AM
Definately Great Sword for me #1. I'm not very familiar with axe but I hope it's cool and maybe a sword/gun combo?

Rizen
Oct 14, 2006, 11:47 AM
For me...Bow, Shotgun, Dagger, and newly Crossbow.

Abeatron
Oct 14, 2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, coming to think bout it I have to put axe and great sword on the list to...

tyler2zelda
Oct 14, 2006, 12:31 PM
Dual Sabers for me...
EDIT: 100th post woohoo!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tyler2zelda on 2006-10-14 10:31 ]</font>

Rizen
Oct 14, 2006, 12:34 PM
Gratz! Also I forgot Laser Cannon and Grenade launcher, HOW CAN I FORGET MY OWN SIG!

Chimeria
Oct 14, 2006, 12:37 PM
I was planning on using dual handguns but hopefully they bring back the katana type weapons. I loved the agito.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chimeria on 2006-10-14 10:38 ]</font>

Axios-
Oct 14, 2006, 12:40 PM
Wow, it's wonderful to see such a diverse selection of 'favorite' weapons. For me, it'd have to be dual pistols, mechgun, or shotgun. I'll make my decision once I play.

Kindaichi
Oct 14, 2006, 01:04 PM
Well after playing the psu beta some and trying out various weapons and pa's, so far my favorite are spears theyare awesome. You can take down a grp in no time with them because go can hit like two at a time and they do great damage. I have yet to try twin claws because i havent been able to find any ><

Fleece
Oct 14, 2006, 01:19 PM
twin claws are bit poo....theyre level 21+ PA is good but the basic combo is rubbsh.

DaveOnrefni
Oct 14, 2006, 01:58 PM
Handgun & Saber, Dual Handguns, Rifle

Trinitystar
Oct 14, 2006, 03:18 PM
Dual Handguns for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DreamLocke
Oct 14, 2006, 03:32 PM
Knuckles look cool...I was partial to mechguns and shotties in PSO even though they kinda sucked...

Decurae
Oct 14, 2006, 03:49 PM
The Axe and Knuckles look interesting. Claws would have been good back in Ep. I and II if we could've dual wielded them. Now's our chance. ^_^

BioWarrior
Oct 14, 2006, 03:51 PM
I've always been a fan of twin daggers and shotguns, but this time around Grenade Launchers and Rifles seem pretty appealing.

Diablohead
Oct 14, 2006, 03:58 PM
From playing the 360 beta I quite like mechgun and 1h sword combo, then swapping to rifles for anything ranged or flying around.

Will probably change the setup once i get lv20+ and find better PA's and so on.