PDA

View Full Version : Need some input...

OrgazmoX
Oct 12, 2006, 07:32 PM
I've play PSO for a while but I couldn't really get into it...do you think the new features in this game are going to bring me back to the PS series? (p.s. i never got to play online)

Thanks

Milo_Jast
Oct 12, 2006, 07:35 PM
Um.. It really depends on personal taste. You may or may not like the new features enough to come back. The most fun part of PSO was getting online with a few buddies to hit rappys with a stick. I say you should come back, the waters nice!

VioletSkye
Oct 12, 2006, 07:36 PM
On 2006-10-12 17:32, OrgazmoX wrote:
I've play PSO for a while but I couldn't really get into it...do you think the new features in this game are going to bring me back to the PS series? (p.s. i never got to play online)

Thanks

The fact that you never got online is probably why you couldn't really get into it as much. The online element made a much difference (for me anyway) and helped prolong the life of the game, I'm sure it will be the same for PSU. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BaZ2
Oct 12, 2006, 07:37 PM
Well you have to play online to get the full effect of this game. If you don't plan on playing online with the game I will say not really worth it. If you have an Xbox 360 you can try the beta tomorow see if you like it or not though.

OrgazmoX
Oct 12, 2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks, i'm getting a 360 in about a week and i'll definitely be online if i get this game

BaZ2
Oct 12, 2006, 07:44 PM
Well the beta will be up only for Friday and Saturday to download so sorry about that.