PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Casts and Beasts.

Arcturus
Oct 12, 2006, 09:25 PM
1. Can casts use techs such as Resta and Shifta/Deband?

2. Are the Beasts as adept at being hunters as Casts are at being rangers?

3. If #3 is true, shouldn't the Beasts have techs of the same strength as the techs Casts can use? They would be counterparts, after all.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if these questions have already been answered... threads fade into oblivion extremely quickly in here.

Scrub
Oct 12, 2006, 09:27 PM
1. Yes, though I am not sure if they go under different names now.

2. Yes.

3. This question is a paradox.

Slitz
Oct 12, 2006, 09:28 PM
Uhm,
1. Yes.
2. I guess??...
3. What?

Ether
Oct 12, 2006, 09:29 PM
1. Only force, wartecher, and guntecher can use techs. So yes, a cast of those classes could use techs

2. Beast is arguably the best hunter

3. Beast and Cast both have terrible TAP and MST, so they're both fairly bad at being forces. Cast is slightly worse though

Shigecki
Oct 12, 2006, 09:29 PM
On 2006-10-12 19:27, Scrub wrote:
3. This question is a paradox.

Best possible answer.

Arcturus
Oct 12, 2006, 09:30 PM
Just to expand upon #3: In other words, would a Rafoie cast by a Beast do the same amount of damage as a Rafoie cast by a Cast (both the Beast and Cast are the same level)?

Rizen
Oct 12, 2006, 09:31 PM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Roughly the same. Both have low TP. HA I UNDERSTOOD! PARADOX IS MY LANGUAGE!
4. I guarentee theres Cast/Beast on Page 2.
5. Good night.

Slitz
Oct 12, 2006, 09:32 PM
Beast would do SLIGHTLY more.
But hardly enuff to flip over.

Scrub
Oct 12, 2006, 09:33 PM
Hmmm, I shall add my own question upon Casts in this thread.

I'd like to be an Android Force, as I know it'd be quite challenging, but I'd also like to know if it would be futile? Just to avoid the headache of getting a bit up in the levels and finding myself completely worthless as a Force.

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 12, 2006, 09:35 PM
Well, paradox is a perfect word. But to attempt to answer your third question. . .
It's false. . .

No though. Beasts will have SLIGHTLY better tech power.

Slitz
Oct 12, 2006, 09:39 PM
On 2006-10-12 19:33, Scrub wrote:
Hmmm, I shall add my own question upon Casts in this thread.

I'd like to be an Android Force, as I know it'd be quite challenging, but I'd also like to know if it would be futile? Just to avoid the headache of getting a bit up in the levels and finding myself completely worthless as a Force.

To be honest, I'd take a Hume or Newman FO over a Cast or BEast, any day. CAST has a lower Resta, and Attack tech efficiancy. Your resta will heal less, and your attacks will deal less damage.

Not WORTHLESS. But not as Worthy.

It's like comparing a Bike to a Motorcycle.

Scrub
Oct 12, 2006, 09:40 PM
Well, I know it'd obviously be less effective, but I just didn't want to become completely INEFFECTIVE at some point. Thank you.

James2006
Oct 12, 2006, 10:17 PM
I would rather play with a character online that was meant to be a force than a focast. Why would you want to be ineffective at all?