PDA

View Full Version : Attn PSU JPN Online players: What will happen if....

SoujiSeta
Oct 13, 2006, 01:00 AM
Dimagoras is on S-Rank?

Just the thought of it makes me shudder and hate.
Lots of hate.
Everyone should go as a Ranger in that quest.

Story mode Dimagoras.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0oeEfyckrE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SoujiSeta on 2006-10-12 23:09 ]</font>

Ether
Oct 13, 2006, 01:07 AM
Sad to say, he already exists online. The fight is absolute hell, took about 20 minutes on A-Rank with a group of hunters (I was a force)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-10-12 23:11 ]</font>

kyori
Oct 13, 2006, 01:15 AM
Deima takes about 12-15 minutes with a really good group going. Dont recall what it was compromised of. Then soloing it. thats like 2 hours D:

Ceresa
Oct 13, 2006, 01:31 AM
The fight is already a joke on A rank, adding 10 lvls + expert classes will probably make the future S rank version trivial as well. Onma is much more dangerous.

It is long yes, but it's not like he has any damaging atks, 7 min fight or so with 6 50s.

Force seems to be the best class for it too, I hit 280 or so with my bow non-crit and have pretty much infinite pp for the fight to dump on resta/regene.

Make sure you take good shots, if you start shooting as soon as he stops you only get in about 1-2 hits before his ground mouths daze you, dodge that first then you can get in 4-5 shots before you'll need to heal from the tornados.

Don't be a cheapass on the agtaride either, 3 will cover a full fight, costs about 450 meseta out of the 4k reward.