PDA

View Full Version : PSU... and where's my life gone?

Zarbolord
Oct 13, 2006, 01:45 AM
Here's a little poll to come out of PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
What the hell are you people gonna do other than PSU when you're gonna play it? Me... probably working or playing magic in contests...

Kent
Oct 13, 2006, 01:47 AM
Well, seeing as I still have a life otherwise, I'll be attending to it, when I'm not playing.

Hajile
Oct 13, 2006, 01:51 AM
woo addiction

Pontifus
Oct 13, 2006, 01:55 AM
Studying. I do have school to worry about, after all. English can be such a demanding major, too...if anyone else around here does English in college, you know exactly what those hours of reading are like. I guess I could always stand around in the city and read while chatting, but whenever I try to do that, there's always more chatting than reading going on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pontifus on 2006-10-12 23:56 ]</font>

BluCast20xx
Oct 13, 2006, 01:58 AM
Eat, sleep, school, work, PSU, and another game...

and the occasional "hanging out with friends and seeing movies."

EC_Subbie
Oct 13, 2006, 03:40 AM
Same as always....work and class come before videogames.

February
Oct 13, 2006, 03:58 AM
I don't think much will change for me. I will just have a video game to play when I'm bored instead of watching the same DVDs or TV Shows over and over.

HaloMaster24
Oct 13, 2006, 04:23 AM
On 2006-10-12 23:55, Pontifus wrote:
Studying. I do have school to worry about, after all. English can be such a demanding major, too...if anyone else around here does English in college, you know exactly what those hours of reading are like. I guess I could always stand around in the city and read while chatting, but whenever I try to do that, there's always more chatting than reading going on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pontifus on 2006-10-12 23:56 ]</font>

Yeah, Engineering is a demanding major too.

So, a normal life with a few hours of PSU during the week. Maybe more on weekends.

Theres no way I get to the number of hours I logged on PSO.

Zarbolord
Oct 13, 2006, 04:43 AM
Next year I'm gonna be in Plant Bio for 4 years, a matsers will be deamnding too, so I know what you mean.

Wubbie
Oct 13, 2006, 05:41 AM
I go to school, play lacrosse, play hockey, watch girls volleyball(for the girlfriend of course), and hang out with friends all the time...

But some how, I'll be able to get too much play time in =/

Starshape
Oct 13, 2006, 07:53 AM
My life will probably be like this (divided by 10)

Sleep (2,5) there will be late nights and early mornings to play.
Party (0,5) counting on at least one party night a week.
Eating (0,5) but most will be done while chatting or being in My Room
TV (0,5) damn it.. why am I addicted too some tv-shows when theres PSU??
Other games (1,0) Perfect Dark Zero and old RPGs on PSX consumes some time
Phantasy Star Universe (5,0) Hell yeah..

Edit:
oh and about bathroombrakes.. screw them! I'll use a bottle. It's long enough to just stick in into the bottle and play at the same time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Starshape on 2006-10-13 05:56 ]</font>

solidsolo
Oct 13, 2006, 07:58 AM
definitely gotta keep on my studying... about to graduate and i dont wanna f**k it up w/ videogames. but after that... x360 everyday when i get home from work. mwhaaha

ShadowTH1000
Oct 13, 2006, 08:09 AM
I've been studying like crazy. I haven't had much time to play PSU, infact I turned lvl 13 Online the week I got the game, and I still haven't leveled up higher than that. I'm going to stick to offline mode now, because the month is almost over, and it's just a waste of time now to level up a character I'm never going to see at the end of the month. (wow long sentence)

ShadowTH1000
Oct 13, 2006, 08:13 AM
On 2006-10-13 06:09, ShadowTH1000 wrote:
I've been studying like crazy. I haven't had much time to play PSU, infact I turned lvl 13 Online the week I got the game, and I still haven't leveled up higher than that. I'm going to stick to extra mode now, because the month is almost over, and it's just a waste of time now to level up a character I'm never going to see at the end of the month. (wow long sentence)

xzeekzx
Oct 13, 2006, 09:49 AM
i shall be carying on with my life as well when it is not focused on this game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif lol, how much that will be.. i can't say

Velguarder
Oct 13, 2006, 09:55 AM
School (to have a life when PSU is over) and work (to support my life while PSU is still where its at). Anyone who doesn't have to pay for PSU should be forced to play it on PS2. (j/k but seriously, way to go, you lucky people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

Yoiyami
Oct 13, 2006, 09:59 AM
By the time I'm able to buy a 360 and PSU, I'll have a job.

As for school, I have nothing to worry about because of my scores, so I don't have to study much. So I'll be playing PSU and working. ^_^