PDA

View Full Version : PSU: No height sliders?

Valkayree
Oct 13, 2006, 01:58 PM
I was messing around with the character creation on the beta over my lunch hour and noticed that the sliders that control width, girth, and shoulder size (to name a few traits) do not control height. This is disappointing to me considering that in PSO I liked to make my characters as short as possible for some reason (I thought weapons and armor looked better on shorter characters). Now I just got the opportunity to look at a portion of the character creation menus before having to return to work, but is there any slider for character height? Don't get me wrong, I love the cast parts, helmets, faces (although I wish there were more, but I'm not complaining) but it really disappoints me that I can't alter my character's height. My Tincan character must be as short as possible and as wide as possible (like the extreme settings for racast in PSO) and it doesn't seem that I can accomplish this now and may have to rethink my options.

So what I'm asking is, does anyone know how to change character height, or if it's even possible? I'd appreciate your info.

Authenticate
Oct 13, 2006, 02:00 PM
It's that vertical bar that you have to select to get to proportions, Mr. Blindy blind.

mogshaz
Oct 13, 2006, 02:00 PM
On 2006-10-13 11:58, Valkayree wrote:
I was messing around with the character creation on the beta over my lunch hour and noticed that the sliders that control width, girth, and shoulder size (to name a few traits) do not control height. This is disappointing to me considering that in PSO I liked to make my characters as short as possible for some reason (I thought weapons and armor looked better on shorter characters). Now I just got the opportunity to look at a portion of the character creation menus before having to return to work, but is there any slider for character height? Don't get me wrong, I love the cast parts, helmets, faces (although I wish there were more, but I'm not complaining) but it really disappoints me that I can't alter my character's height. My Tincan character must be as short as possible and as wide as possible (like the extreme settings for racast in PSO) and it doesn't seem that I can accomplish this now and may have to rethink my options.

So what I'm asking is, does anyone know how to change character height, or if it's even possible? I'd appreciate your info.

Left and Right on the directional pad control height.

Valkayree
Oct 13, 2006, 02:03 PM
Eh, like I said, I had about 5 minutes to jack with it before work, heheh, sorry about that, I feel retarded now.