PDA

View Full Version : BUG: numbers where names should be

OLIAX
Oct 13, 2006, 02:34 PM
I started the demo up earlier and about 20 minutes after tutorial everyones names turned to 8 digit numbers (example mine turned into 10019773)

mogshaz
Oct 13, 2006, 02:35 PM
did you hit the left analog stick button? Cause it will do that for some reason.

Lovejuice
Oct 13, 2006, 02:56 PM
Hah, this is not a bug, this is your 'ID'. Think of it as a global handle so people can identify you regardless of your character.

This is a unique number tied to your PSU account, and as such, your Partner Cards. All characters on your account will have the same numerical ID. You can cycle through this on your end to display your ID number, Name, Name + Level, or nothing above your hero.

Shade-
Oct 13, 2006, 02:57 PM
On 2006-10-13 12:56, Lovejuice wrote:
Hah, this is not a bug, this is your 'ID'. Think of it as a global handle so people can identify you regardless of your character.

This is a unique number tied to your PSU account, and as such, your Partner Cards. All characters on your account will have the same numerical ID. You can cycle through this on your end to display your ID number, Name, Name + Level, or nothing above your hero.

This is the truth, i'd edit the title as to not get people flipping the **** out about non existant bugs.

parabolee
Oct 13, 2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah, this is not a bug. But be sure to report real bugs here -

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/news_beta.php