PDA

View Full Version : Technique question

Blades82
Oct 13, 2006, 04:11 PM
Alright I've been following this game well and have read all of the guides thus far, but I have no clue how to learn new techniques. I have a force with foi, but have found several techiniques (i think) and bought Resta.

El-Photon
Im-Photon
Zon-Photon
Megi-Photon
(are one of those resta, because I don't see it anywhere in my inventory?)

When I click on them all it says they're inactive and that all I can do is drop them. It was my understanding that I click on them and be able to use them, at which point I can then attach them to my staff.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

GreenArcher
Oct 13, 2006, 04:12 PM
Just about all of the items that drop other than money/grinders have to do with item synthese (including all the ones listed). Go to your room and talk to your partner machinery, it explains item synthesis.

Blades82
Oct 13, 2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah I've done that. Seems like everything to synthesize is regular items. I'm not seeing anything about techniques. I just blew all my money on Resta and can't even access it anywhere. Maybe I should have made a Hunter.

Xx3of19xX
Oct 13, 2006, 04:27 PM
the -photon itmes you listed are all used in synthesis.
If you bought a resta disk, it will be in your inventory together with the consumable items (monomates and such).
Just use the disc and then bind it to one or more of your canes/rods (go to equipment menu, highlight weapon, press A, choose Link Photon Art.

Blades82
Oct 13, 2006, 04:29 PM
Ah I see. Thanks guys. I went through the item list twice and didn't see Resta with consumables. I got it figured now.

Thanks again!