PDA

View Full Version : Beasts in Demo

Darkman2098
Oct 13, 2006, 07:02 PM
How do u turn into a beast, with the beast race???

Numnuttz
Oct 13, 2006, 07:12 PM
first of all in all version you can use suv and beast transformation when you take enough damage to use it. a button flashes when you get it. i get this info from videos on beast transformation on you tube

Scrub
Oct 13, 2006, 07:13 PM
You need to be at least level 20, and buy an item from a shop(I do not know which shop, though Abdur claims he's seen an SUV for sale.)

EspioKaos
Oct 13, 2006, 07:23 PM
On 2006-10-13 17:13, Scrub wrote:
You need to be at least level 20, and buy an item from a shop(I do not know which shop, though Abdur claims he's seen an SUV for sale.)

SUV weapons are sold in unit shops. Lv.20+ casts can equip this unit in one of their defensive gear's extra slots (if it has one) and use the weapon after it's been charged during battle. Beasts who are lv.20+ must get a tattoo called a blast badge put on their arm. Just like with SUVs (and PSO's photon blasts), this is charged by taking damage. When the nanoblast meter is full, you can change into your nanoblast form. Each tattoo has a different effect, incidentally.

Darkman2098
Oct 13, 2006, 07:37 PM
How do I get a blast badge?

Babiesonfire
Oct 13, 2006, 07:43 PM
Get lvl 20.
Then go to Creiz city 3F and go to the Salon
Buy Blast Badge for 10000 M

you can choose between 4
Invincibility
Power
Speed
Defence

bleyzwun
Oct 14, 2006, 01:45 AM
Go to the purple shop on the 3rd floor (should have options to change your hair and stuff). The last option should be the tattoos. The gauge for nanoblast is underneath the PP bar. It builds up as you kill things. Once its full it will flash in blue. Then you can press normal attack and the photon attack at the same time. Remember to use it at full HP since u wont be able to use anything from your invintory at this time.