PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong (psupedia)

SpikeWT1
Oct 13, 2006, 08:03 PM
Alright So I think something is wrong on PSUpedia it says that offline wartecher has the same stats as fortetecher, figunner has the same stats as fortefighter, and figunner has the same stats as fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpikeWT1 on 2006-10-13 18:05 ]</font>

CpwninOBrien
Oct 13, 2006, 08:04 PM
hmmm hope they get that fixed

Kyuu
Oct 13, 2006, 08:32 PM
Erm... Expert Types don't exist offline. Also, perhaps you'd like to post a link to that page? Since I'm not seeing any page that lists Expert Type stats in the first place.

SpikeWT1
Oct 13, 2006, 08:36 PM
http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Classes
ther is your link even though it says they aren't accurate they shouldn't be that bad.

Kyuu
Oct 13, 2006, 08:39 PM
Ah, well, the inaccuracy is pretty easy to explain: the person who posted that was basing their information of off stat multipliers that they had deduced for the offline classes, which would be impossible to apply to Expert Types since they don't exist offline (unless I've been woefully misinformed).

Either that, or it was a typo. Still don't see where "correct" offline Expert Type info could come from, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-10-13 18:46 ]</font>

Tycho
Oct 14, 2006, 01:43 AM
You shouldn't post things like this on here; the site isn't a wiki for nothing.
Anyway, page isn't 'that bad'. Offline, that's the way the stats are distributed. Undoubtably different online, but now that noone has figured out that information yet...
Which isn't to say that I couldn't figure it out, but it'd require having stat info about a (preferably high-level) character for all of each classes; in the likely case those aren't all at level 1 anymore, some info on the class level-up bonuses as well. >_<

Ether
Oct 14, 2006, 02:03 AM
Personally, I don't see the point of having stats listed that are unattainable without cheating of some kind, it just leads to confusion and people thinking expert jobs are available offline

Tycho
Oct 14, 2006, 07:29 PM
They were listed because there wasn't any online info available yet at the time