PDA

View Full Version : xbox360 Help: cut/Darma face secnes?

Vetto
Oct 13, 2006, 09:22 PM
I've been trying so hard to get the option to make one of these anyone wanna help a guy out.

KazuKun
Oct 13, 2006, 09:23 PM
I completely forgot about this feature! I really hope there's an "Objection!" injection.

Edit: Pssst...I'd like to know, too. Sorry, I'm not very helpful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KazuKun on 2006-10-13 19:24 ]</font>

Ether
Oct 13, 2006, 09:29 PM
To use cut in chat, type something, hold tab then hit enter

You can also do shout bubbles by holding shift, and thought bubbles by holding ctrl

Vetto
Oct 13, 2006, 09:40 PM
So you gotta have a keybored huh.

KazuKun
Oct 13, 2006, 09:59 PM
This is a bit off-topic, but can't you just hook up any ol' USB keyboard to it and use that? Or will only certain types work?

Sodders
Oct 13, 2006, 10:00 PM
Actually no you dont need a keyboard to do it.
Hold both trigger buttons, you can use those preset stuff by pressing right on the D-PAD select the one you want while still holding them down then press right again. Then the cut in face will appear for you to select the face and angle.
Never actually did it with typed text tho.. might be a trick for non-keyboard players.

KazuKun: yeah any ol' USB keyboard should work..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sodders on 2006-10-13 20:01 ]</font>

StanleyPain
Oct 13, 2006, 10:57 PM
Unless I'm doing something wrong, the function keys on my keyboard don't work. It doesn't really matter since the bound phrases are actually easier to bring up with your controller, but it's odd.

Is there any way to create a bound version of a cut-in chat?? I had kinda hoped for that...

Rieter
Oct 13, 2006, 11:09 PM
actually if you just hold down the right trigger you can do cut in on presets