PDA

View Full Version : Voice Chat

Zeizen
Oct 13, 2006, 09:24 PM
Maybe its just me but it seems like no one I play with using voice chat. From what I can tell my name highlights when I speak.

Bleemo
Oct 13, 2006, 09:33 PM
Most people just don't like using voice chat. It's uncomfortable to use it all the time, that's why many will only use it with friends and associates.

zakuman
Oct 13, 2006, 10:31 PM
something is up with the voice chat! I was playing here with my buddy. Both of our 360's were hooked up through a router, and I could hear him but he couldn't hear me. And then I played with another buddy from my list and I couldn't talk to him either. The voice worked through private voice chat. But not on the game. And we we're all synched up in a party too. So I don't know what's up with that.

Maybe they're having issues with the voice chat, or haven't set it up yet? I don't know. But it's annoying, that's for sure.

Animosity
Oct 14, 2006, 12:46 AM
On 2006-10-13 20:31, zakuman wrote:
something is up with the voice chat! I was playing here with my buddy. Both of our 360's were hooked up through a router, and I could hear him but he couldn't hear me. And then I played with another buddy from my list and I couldn't talk to him either. The voice worked through private voice chat. But not on the game. And we we're all synched up in a party too. So I don't know what's up with that.

Maybe they're having issues with the voice chat, or haven't set it up yet? I don't know. But it's annoying, that's for sure.

thats the 360 not the game. that happens on graw also.