PDA

View Full Version : How do I add an element to a synthesis weapon?

ProfessorZ
Oct 14, 2006, 01:19 AM
Like if I want my swords to have a fire or lighting or dark effect how do I do that?

Ether
Oct 14, 2006, 01:25 AM
use fire or lightning or dark photons when you craft it

ProfessorZ
Oct 14, 2006, 01:28 AM
How do I do that? I didnt find that option. And I didnt see how to in the faq

Ether
Oct 14, 2006, 01:31 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/psu/guides/partner_machinery/item_synthesis/weaponsynth.JPG

The first item required for weapons is photons, its always listed as a ???, when you go to make it it should pop up with a list of all the photons in your PMs bank for you to choose from

CpwninOBrien
Oct 14, 2006, 01:31 AM
did u talk to ur PM???

ProfessorZ
Oct 14, 2006, 03:36 AM
It doesnt pop up all I get is Im photon. Does it need to be a b rank weapon for a ??? slot?

Mewn
Oct 14, 2006, 03:40 AM
Make sure you've entered the elemental photons into the PM's Storage, and make sure you have enough for the synthesis.

If all that pops up are Im-photons, you don't have enough of a certain photon in your PM Storage to use it in the synthesis.

ProfessorZ
Oct 14, 2006, 03:44 AM
On 2006-10-14 01:40, Mewn wrote:
you don't have enough of a certain photon in your PM Storage to use it in the synthesis.

Thats probably I the best explanation I had a ton of IM photons

Cry0
Oct 14, 2006, 05:36 AM
woah, whoah. so let me get this straight. a gun can have an element, and a special bullet seperately?

so, you can make your gun fire element, so it does more damage on enemies, and then you can make it a fire bullet, so it does more damage and the burn status?

Mag_Launcher
Oct 14, 2006, 05:42 AM
No, this only applies to only to melee weapons since their element cannot be changed on the fly like a gun, all guns are normal type by default.

mechatra
Oct 14, 2006, 06:22 AM
There's your mistake. Guns arent crafted with elemental photons, they use IMphotons.

To add an element to a gun you need to buy the appropriate elemental bullet art for it from shops and attach it to the gun.