PDA

View Full Version : noobs?

Animosity
Oct 14, 2006, 02:18 AM
i seen a guy call players of psu beta noobs just cuz he played pso. i played pso to but it took me about 30 min to get used to the new system. and since the betas only been out for a day isnt everyone a noob?
anybody who calls someone a noob needs to show respect to noobs becuase there the future of the game and everyone was a noob at one point.so my question is what the f$%#?(probably a rant sorry)

Symtex360
Oct 14, 2006, 02:19 AM
On 2006-10-14 00:18, Animosity wrote:
i seen a guy call players of psu beta noobs just cuz he played pso. i played pso to but it took me about 30 min to get used to the new system. and since the betas only been out for a day isnt everyone a noob?
anybody who calls someone a noob needs to show respect to noobs becuase there the future of the game and everyone was a noob at one point.so my question is what the f$%#?(probably a rant sorry)

I have one thing to say : FREE OPEN BETA. This is why. 99% of them won't be back once they have to pay $$$ to play online. Don't worry about it.

Spellbinder
Oct 14, 2006, 02:35 AM
and since the betas only been out for a day isnt everyone a newb?
anybody who calls someone a newb needs to show respect to newbs becuase there the future of the game and everyone was a newb at one point.so my question is what the f$%#?(probably a rant sorry)

Fixed, hehe.

Zelutos
Oct 14, 2006, 02:42 AM
Tck. In a new game, everyone is a noob regardless of expirience with previous games of it's type. I've played PSO since it came to the gamecube, but i'm a noob to PSU regardless.

RoninJoku
Oct 14, 2006, 02:48 AM
It's kinda like calling people noobs on forums because of their join date/post count. He's just trying to inflate his e-peen

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 14, 2006, 04:01 AM
i think it was luck but when i started playing PSU for the very first time, not reading any guides or manual i found the mission area and did it. although the battle system did take me about hour to actually stop killing things and to learn how to use photon arts since i cant read japanese for shit >.>