PDA

View Full Version : ....does it need more??

solidsolo
Oct 14, 2006, 07:43 AM
ive been playing the beta for a while now and it just seems that it needs more... something.... not sure what but something..

Yes it has a bigger variety of weapons and looks prettier than PSO.. but the gameplay is EXACTLY like the original.. really.. i couldnt tell a differece. You run around and just hit stuff in the same manner as before. The mobs have no AI what-so-ever and are just as stupid as the original PSO mobs. Cant they make anything different??

Really all the game seems to be is PSO with extra eye candy.

I'm sure I'll still purchase it because its still fun but I just thought by now SEGA would have advanced the game a lot more than what it is now.

What do you guys think?? Anyone else think it needs something more??

Hopefully as I progress, it'll change my mind.

Funkwell
Oct 14, 2006, 07:47 AM
naw man, this heroin doesnt need anything more (except for constantly added missions and new spells for my force character) seriously though,Im hooked, this is the first PSO game Ive tried and it kills WOW and FF11 for me...Im actually kinda worried about how much this game is gonna take over my life...lol

A2K
Oct 14, 2006, 08:01 AM
Have you picked up a Photon Art? If the damn tutorial was working everyone would at least have Rising Strike by now. And, at least, you would have a much better idea of how the game is different from PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-10-14 06:02 ]</font>

lostinseganet
Oct 14, 2006, 08:05 AM
What it needs is..2 more players tahts what it needs.