PDA

View Full Version : New hopes, changes and disappointment.

Zarbolord
Oct 14, 2006, 01:54 PM
I was wondering if you were gonna change ur class just for weapons. I've been itching between many things. Grenade launchers sound cool, but apparenlty you can't use it if you're a guntecher...? Sounds odd. also you can't use a staff as a guntecher or a wartecher, that wasn't a nice surprise for me. So what do you think?

vg_geek86
Oct 14, 2006, 01:55 PM
Sorry, I just had to hit saner.

<3

Arias
Oct 14, 2006, 01:56 PM
I've wondered about this too, it's a lame restriction at some points...

What the hell is the idea of Fortehunters not being able to use the DoubleSabers (Doubleswords whatever, dunno exact names now)

tyler2zelda
Oct 14, 2006, 01:57 PM
I like paddles ^_^

Ein
Oct 14, 2006, 01:59 PM
It's odd being a Fortegunner and cant use long bow at all

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 14, 2006, 02:00 PM
I really like twin sabers and double sabers and such so I'm going fighgunner just for those even though my HUmar isn't really gonna use guns much, if not at all. kinda dissappointed but I'll just try to roll with it.

Nephias
Oct 14, 2006, 02:02 PM
I feel the restrictions are fairly lame overall.

Kyuu
Oct 14, 2006, 02:03 PM
On 2006-10-14 11:56, Arias wrote:

What the hell is the idea of Fortehunters not being able to use the DoubleSabers (Doubleswords whatever, dunno exact names now)
To give Figunners access to something Fortefighters don't have, and because Fortefighters are geared more towards slower, harder-hitting weapons than fast weapons like the Double Saber.

It's not going to kill you to not have access to one little weapon class. And if it is so important to you, then rethink your decision-making process and perhaps choose to be Figunner instead of a Fortefighter.

If we get some people moving away from Fortefighters, of which there are guaranteed to be 34903983498, and have more people expanding into the other Expert Types, then I think the decision to not give them access to Double Sabers was a good one.

You still have access to Twin Sabers, which most people agree are cooler and don't look like Q-tips anyway.

kassy
Oct 14, 2006, 02:05 PM
There has to be some limitations, I'm personally glad guntechers or wartechers don't get staffs, first glance I thought the expert classes looked pretty good, course I haven't played all weapons or classes yet, so don't know if they're all that balanced.

Hmm, now where's my paddle...
*goes to off to paddle saner*

Skuda
Oct 14, 2006, 02:10 PM
I know it would totally break the balance for PSU, but it would be nice to customize your class eventually.

Choose maybe 2 weapons to keep S-rank, and 2-4 that you can use up to A.

just a thought.

As for switching classes just for weapons.. I just may do that.

I'd prefer to specialize in Twin Claws and Dual Handguns, but to do that I'd need to switch between FighGunner( A-rank twin claws and dual handguns) and ForteFighter( S-rank twin claws).

still... wish I could customize them. :3

Alexandrious1
Oct 14, 2006, 02:35 PM
On 2006-10-14 11:55, vg_geek86 wrote:
Sorry, I just had to hit saner.

<3

same

DONTOSE
Oct 14, 2006, 04:35 PM
whats the expert class for hunters that gives increased atp and hp thats what i want for my beast when i get psu and can i use all the hunter weapions like the photon claws when i use this expert class

Rizen
Oct 14, 2006, 05:11 PM
I will take 'Get a paddle and hit Saner' for 200 please.