PDA

View Full Version : Item use bug in the 360 beta

watashiwa
Oct 14, 2006, 03:36 PM
After being annoyed by it at random times yesterday and earlier today, I finally found the cause of the item use bug. (Or at least one of them..)

It happens when you use an item during a knockdown animation.. (Like using a monomate..)

For example, the giant charging enemies in Raffon Relics that stomp the floor when you're near them. If you get hit by that, knocked down, and attempt to use a monomate from your action palette in mid-fall animation, the "noise" for using a monomate will happen and the monomate is deducted from your inventory, but you are never healed. Basically wasting it.

I did this 3 times in a row and confirmed that is how to reproduce this problem..

So, uh, advice to you is wait until you're fully up before attempting to use a mate from your palette. =(

Hopefully this is fixed in the future, because you can use mates as you're knocked down on the JP version just fine..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-10-14 13:37 ]</font>

Diablohead
Oct 14, 2006, 03:45 PM
One time I used a monomate like that but blamed lag because at the time the connection kept pausing for a few seconds then catching up on itself.

*edited*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diablohead on 2006-10-14 13:45 ]</font>

watashiwa
Oct 14, 2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah, it's not lag, it will always do this even when you're not lagging. Bad bug and I've reported it, along with all the other bugs I listed, to the appropriate place.

I hope this is all taken care of before release. Sucks being robbed of items.. =(!!!