PDA

View Full Version : Overall weapon damage

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 14, 2006, 03:56 PM
Would you say all weapons are equal, or on a pure dps scale would 2handers out dps 1handers

Cause if so i really dont see the point of going fortefighter if you can just go figunner and use dual daggers or what not then also have bullet arts

Yes ive seen the axe, but its going to be slow as hell and will only land hits if you are from behind the mob, good luck even landing many hits with that unless you are in a group and you get lucky

Mitz
Oct 14, 2006, 03:58 PM
2 handers are usually less accurate and way less powerful then one handers.

Ether
Oct 14, 2006, 04:05 PM
Err, I think you meant twin weapons, like twin saber and twin dagger, are weaker than their single counterparts

Actual two handed weapons, spear sword and axe, are the strongest weapons in the game

Rizen
Oct 14, 2006, 04:07 PM
I would also add 1h Claw to the list of strongest weapons in the game....they have really high damage output and their vortex PA is crazy.

Ryudo
Oct 14, 2006, 04:08 PM
They all do different damage on different enemies, it's completely situational

A weapon with less ATP and more ATA would do more damage on an enemy with high EVP

A weaker weapon that hits multiple times might do more damage to an enemy with low defence than a High ATP weapon that hits fewer times

and conversely a high ATP weapon might do more on an enemy with high defence

All the weapons are good, you just have to know how to use them and when to use them

Diablohead
Oct 14, 2006, 06:53 PM
Im sure once we all start hitting level 50+ the weapon balance becomes more clear, it happens in quite a few games.