PDA

View Full Version : Onmagohg's Nest LOADING BUG (X360 Beta)

TCampbell76
Oct 14, 2006, 06:41 PM
Myself and 5 others get to the boss Onmagohg's Nest (Planet Neudaiz) last nite and the game stays on the loading screen forever never going into the boss battle. You have to cancel out of the game to the dashboard or turn off the 360 to get out.

This has happened twice now to our party, anyone else?

Also please report this bug and any others to SEGA here http://phantasystaruniverse.com/news_beta.php. Scroll down to the bottom of the web page, the bug submission form is there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TCampbell76 on 2006-10-14 16:52 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Oct 14, 2006, 06:44 PM
i dont think they added the bosses

EC_Subbie
Oct 14, 2006, 06:46 PM
Yea this is well known for people who have gotten that far. My team and I went to fight it yesterday, same thing happened. One guy in our group tried three times before that and it happens everytime. It's definetly either a bug or they purposely left out bosses for this version.

Diablohead
Oct 14, 2006, 07:00 PM
Bosses were in the pc beta months ago, so a bit odd why this one has them "removed".

TCampbell76
Oct 14, 2006, 07:07 PM
Exactly, I heard that fact about the PC beta having them all along... so this doesn't make sense. Either way to be safe I submitted a bug report to Sega.

A2K
Oct 14, 2006, 08:21 PM
It's definitely a bug. If they weren't supposed to be in the beta, I don't think the mission with them at the end would have been available at all in the first place.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 14, 2006, 08:37 PM
boss fights wer so fun in PSO id feel cheated

Sammy
Oct 14, 2006, 08:40 PM
I'm suspecting they left out the cutscenes that introduces the bosses and maybe that's why it never gets past the loading...

Kindaichi
Oct 14, 2006, 09:53 PM
Ya no bosses have reached both the boss on parum and ner and nothing, kinda happy since that would take away from your experience in the real game. Kinda sucked though when our clan stayed up just to go kill the boss and we get to watch a black screen for 10 minutes lol.

HyperShot-X-
Oct 14, 2006, 09:58 PM
On 2006-10-14 18:40, Sammy wrote:
I'm suspecting they left out the cutscenes that introduces the bosses and maybe that's why it never gets past the loading...

quite possibly that could be the case now i think about it...the beta download was only less than 1 gig and all cutscenes were removed, o well, save the boss fight for the full game later, :/

Tystys
Oct 14, 2006, 10:09 PM
I really wish that we could have fought the bosses. I guess it's a way to get us to come back to it, lol

CpwninOBrien
Oct 14, 2006, 10:12 PM
ya that really sucks if i never played PSO and didnt know how fun boss fights were i might not pay for psu http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif