PDA

View Full Version : how is playing ina group x360 beta testers?

hans4
Oct 14, 2006, 09:14 PM
just wondering....so yea is it awsome??????does it get intese and then poeple start yelling at each other?

Deprimenthia
Oct 14, 2006, 09:16 PM
You know what I think is funny? That a lot of the guys playing girl characters never talk into the mic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Trying to keep their identity as a chick.

Also, yeah. Its pretty good. I prefer to solo in all games, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deprimenthia on 2006-10-14 19:17 ]</font>

hans4
Oct 14, 2006, 09:18 PM
lol

Animosity
Oct 14, 2006, 09:38 PM
its good accept most of the people on the beta arent gonna buy the game and dont care for it so they steal all the items.

Yoiyami
Oct 14, 2006, 09:40 PM
It doesn't matter, Ani, there'll be a wipe of the beta characters. ^_^;

Bleemo
Oct 14, 2006, 09:43 PM
When in full groups I don't experience any slow down except due to lag, of course. It's quite smooth even for a beta.

Depri, if female characters arn't talking on a mic it just might mean they are actually female. Can you just imagine a female exposing her voice in a random group?

Male Player 1: "ya this game is coo"
Male Player 2: "look i can dance lolol"
Male Player 3: "haha i shake my ass with nanoblast action"
Female Player: "Hey guys. What's up?
Male Player 1: "..."
Male Player 2: "..."
Male Player 3: "..."
Male Player 2: "OH SHI FEMALE"
Male Player 3: "OMG ASL"
Male Player 1: "omg u sound hot"
Male Player 3: "wuts ur name?"
Male Player 2: "want sum meseta u sound hot"

Another good reason people shouldn't expect others to use voice chat.

Yoiyami
Oct 14, 2006, 09:45 PM
On 2006-10-14 19:43, Bleemo wrote:
When in full groups I don't experience any slow down except due to lag, of course. It's quite smooth even for a beta.

Depri, if female characters arn't talking on a mic it just might mean they are actually female. Can you just imagine a female exposing her voice in a random group?

...-.-;;

I'd much rather everyone just assume I'm a dude. Those types of guys? They just won't leave you alone.

Kindaichi
Oct 14, 2006, 09:48 PM
Well i think lvl 1-5 you should solo due to it being extremely easy to kill things in the first mish and getting all the drops is a nice way to get started in game. But after that imo groups are almost needed..killing lvl 15+ with a lvl 7 and some friends gets intense, PSU is fing amazing.

Shadow_Wing
Oct 14, 2006, 09:50 PM
Yea I'm finding myself partying up with peeps lvl 12+ and it's really fun, sometimes tough =O

hans4
Oct 14, 2006, 09:51 PM
On 2006-10-14 19:43, Bleemo wrote:

i was wondern why i never heard any girls on SWBF2

CrazySwayzee
Oct 14, 2006, 09:55 PM
I haven't heard any girls voice on the mic in the beta yet

the only people i've heard on the mic had annoying voices and just sweared and stuff....although I haven't played the game alot

Tystys
Oct 14, 2006, 10:17 PM
On 2006-10-14 19:14, hans4 wrote:
just wondering....so yea is it awsome??????does it get intese and then poeple start yelling at each other?

Yeah, it's actually quite fun. I just got done with a group comprised of Scrub, Abdur, Eclair and Hayabusa. That was fun as hell

Valkayree
Oct 14, 2006, 10:19 PM
On 2006-10-14 19:16, Deprimenthia wrote:
You know what I think is funny? That a lot of the guys playing girl characters never talk into the mic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Trying to keep their identity as a chick.

Also, yeah. Its pretty good. I prefer to solo in all games, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deprimenthia on 2006-10-14 19:17 ]</font>

I run my g/f's character, and I talk constantly, don't care. Umm, yeah party chat is nice, especially if you know the people.

Bleemo
Oct 14, 2006, 10:33 PM
On 2006-10-14 19:45, Yoiyami wrote:
...-.-;;

I'd much rather everyone just assume I'm a dude. Those types of guys? They just won't leave you alone.

You're a dude in my book.

Yoiyami
Oct 14, 2006, 10:47 PM
Awww~ That so sweet, Mo. ^_^