PDA

View Full Version : Newman Male - Fortetecker or Wartecker?

Kimil
Oct 15, 2006, 03:03 AM
I'm planning on making my main a male newman, but I do not know which expert class to make him: so which class would best suit a male newm? War of Forte tecker?

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 15, 2006, 03:26 AM
fortetecher if you want to be the best at magic in game. wartecher for decent magic and decent melee with daggers. ur choice, i say fortetecher imo.

Axios-
Oct 15, 2006, 03:31 AM
A male newman would be best suited for Fortetecher...hell, any newman would be best suited for Fortetecher, but that doesn't say anything about what you're best suited for. As you know, it's about pure casting or casting/melee, but a decision like this definitely takes more thought about what you want rather than what a poll will give you.

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 15, 2006, 04:35 AM
ive asked questions like this before and i have myself relized that i already knew the answer and i just didnt want to accept it :/

Kizzy
Oct 15, 2006, 10:02 AM
I think your newman should bitchslap you every time you spell as horribly as you did in this topic/poll.

Candor
Oct 15, 2006, 10:13 AM
i voted wartecher just cause.

In reality, you should pick whatever you want, if you want to pick what's best for the race, then Fortetecher. If you like some melee with your magic pick wartecher

Kayai
Oct 15, 2006, 10:54 AM
Well, im gonna pick Wartecher because im gonna make a ninja like character, and with the whole uber proficiency with daggers and the ability to cast magic fits all my RP needs XD

SekotheFOmar
Oct 15, 2006, 12:45 PM
Foretecher, my main weapons were gonna be: Spear, Staff, Claw, and Bow. I don't think they can use claws but level 30 spells make up for that

Skyly
Oct 15, 2006, 12:50 PM
when so say fortecher, etc, what do you actually mean.
and can you explain too?

Kimil
Oct 15, 2006, 01:38 PM
Ya, I think I'm going with what I thought I would all along.

On 2006-10-15 10:50, sklyl wrote:
when so say fortecher, etc, what do you actually mean.
and can you explain too?

And you need to check out the 7 expert classes

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 01:47 PM
I've had the same heartbreaking thoughts about the difference in class. I've decided that if we get two servers like world 1 and world 2, then I'm making the newman wartecher and in the other server a newearl fortetecher. Otherwise the newman will be fortetecher. Just thinking of being a force and not being able to use a staff makes my interiors churn.

LocGaw
Oct 15, 2006, 01:51 PM
don't know... can't vote that also...
It's just too early to tell for sure... All I have played so far is the DL ver on 360. Once the game is out and I have a better understanding of the little things I could hazzard a guess.

foamcup
Oct 15, 2006, 02:23 PM
Guntecher FTW.

And learn how to spell.

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 02:25 PM
My first character is the Guntecher, sounds like we have equal tastes foamcup, although we've had a certain bad introduction... Peace. newm is only second.

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 02:26 PM
Im going Guntecher as well! Hehe, we should team up when online comes out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 02:43 PM
You should both join the URR we're all equal in there, and we help each other out loads, come on! Join in Guntechers!

Kimil
Oct 15, 2006, 02:59 PM
On 2006-10-15 12:23, foamcup wrote:
Guntecher FTW.

And learn how to spell.

meh: microsoft word's spellcheck is just fine