PDA

View Full Version : Unsafe Passage --> Fight for Food? Help!

Nestahima
Oct 15, 2006, 06:47 AM
Unsafe Passage --> Fight for Food? Help!

After Unsafe Passage, I am at the Auroey Viewing Platform. From there, I can go to Fight for Food. My question is, do I have to go through Unsafe Passage EVERYTIME I want to do Fight for Food?

Help please ;D

tyler2zelda
Oct 15, 2006, 06:50 AM
I highly doubt it. According to PSUPedia, if you do a quest, it like saves your status for it or something.
I have a short attention spam -_-

Nestahima
Oct 15, 2006, 07:56 AM
Bump!

kyori
Oct 15, 2006, 08:09 AM
Yup. PSU is designed to be progressed in mission chains, unless you're in party with someone that's already @ the outpost leading to the area you want to go to.

Nestahima
Oct 15, 2006, 08:15 AM
Thats horrible. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Lovejuice
Oct 15, 2006, 08:45 AM
I dunno, I kind of think of it as a type of Forest 1 -> Forest 2 thing. You can complete the first mission/area, which has the weaker, lower XP enemies, before moving on to the second in a similar area, with harder stuff and often some type of boss at the end. The first batch of missions don't ever seem to take too long (I haven't really had anything that is as lengthy as Caves or Ruins yet).

The outposts are just a great new feature inbetween the two that allow you to break up the time and chill with the beautiful people.

Yea, I suppose it's a bit of a stretch looking at it typed out, but it's one way I tried to get my head around their decision to make (keep?) it this way (I would like to be able to backtrack from the final outpost to the mid-point one, though). On the other hand, it can rather easily just come across as an obvious timesink and a method of supressing super levelling/riches/item farming.. Hmm. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lovejuice on 2006-10-15 06:48 ]</font>