PDA

View Full Version : To shield ones eyes..

Mwabwetumba
Oct 15, 2006, 11:37 AM
Lets get straight to the question, mkey... are sunglasses/shades available yet? How much do they cost? Are the star-shaped ones available yet? How much do they cost?

Yeah.

Because, as you all know.. an afro must be accompanied by a pair of shades, to complete the look of phunkee.

Id love some answers!

AlMcFly
Oct 15, 2006, 12:16 PM
I am also interested in this and posting to keep it from disappearing in the forum. To add to the question: How long did it take and where did they become evailable in the Japanese version if anyone can recall?

Scallop
Oct 15, 2006, 12:21 PM
Not sure but ive seen quite a few pics of sunglasses so im going to safely say yes. I need me some stunna shades on lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scallop on 2006-10-15 10:27 ]</font>

CrazySwayzee
Oct 15, 2006, 12:29 PM
I wanna see the star shaped glasses I saw in a Japanese pic,

those were awesome!

CpwninOBrien
Oct 15, 2006, 12:46 PM
i think ive seen screens of sunglasses hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lovejuice
Oct 15, 2006, 12:48 PM
You can get them in the Estee beauty shop on 3F on the Guardians Colony. It's the one with the big purple sign. You don't actually get the item itself as an equippable, you pay for a new hairstyle+accessory option (certain hairstyles have different accessory options). You can also modify a few other colour options for your character here such as eye, hair, and skin colour (you can preview the options on your character, much like the dressing room and clothes stores).

This store is also where you can get a tattoo for a Beast's Nanoblast form at level 20.

They were available pretty much from the get-go in the JP retail version.

Parn
Oct 15, 2006, 12:55 PM
It costs 5000 meseta to change your hairstyle, to add to Lovejuice's post.