PDA

View Full Version : A-grade

Arcanum
Oct 15, 2006, 01:46 PM
What's so bad about using A-grade weapons? I mean... If I take wartecher for an exemple, they have S-grade for double daggers, but they have A-grade ofr double sabers.. if I choose to use Double sabers.. would I be that gimp?

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 01:50 PM
I don't think it really matters, just do what you feel like doing. Having the choice to change basically gets you that dilema, but you choose and get the vote in the end.

-Break-
Oct 15, 2006, 01:52 PM
You can grind them anyway....

Tycho
Oct 15, 2006, 01:53 PM
You'll be fine, since S-rank weapons aren't even available yet. Wanna know what it will be like after that? How could anyone judge that? Noone really knows how hard 10~12* weapons are to get, or how strong they would be.

Arcanum
Oct 15, 2006, 01:53 PM
then why are people whining about Fortefighter not being able to use Double Sabers? They obviously can... they just don't have s-grade in them.

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 01:55 PM
all S Rank means its a high quality with a higher stats, usually can grind A rank weapon to match a S Rank if you got the cash...Also S Ranks usually have better graphics.
But as far as I know, most rares are either B or A grade...I only seen one or 2 S Rank rares.

Parn
Oct 15, 2006, 01:57 PM
You're thinking of dual sabers. Double sabers are the Darth Maul inspired sabers that resemble a quarterstaff in design. Only a Figunner has access to them.

What's funny is that the stats on double sabers suck. They're no stronger than dual sabers but have considerably less ATA.

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 01:59 PM
And dont forget that Double Saber is more flashy and for show than Dual Saber! Thats what counts!

mechatra
Oct 15, 2006, 06:12 PM
And the double saber basic PA tears it up far more than the dual sabers PA.

Lyrise
Oct 15, 2006, 06:21 PM
On 2006-10-15 11:53, Tycho wrote:
You'll be fine, since S-rank weapons aren't even available yet. Wanna know what it will be like after that? How could anyone judge that? Noone really knows how hard 10~12* weapons are to get, or how strong they would be.

One of them is. But This one's hard to build. Clairedoubles, which is an S rank Doublesaber. All the materials can be found currently. Just that there arn't enough of them found for one to be built.

Jozon
Oct 15, 2006, 06:59 PM
an entire server should come together to make it then!