PDA

View Full Version : Changing your class?

Cojiro
Oct 15, 2006, 02:17 PM
Hi!
I'm sure I read somewhere that you pick a class to begin with but you can change it.

For example, I make a ranger and get to level 5. But I want to be a force for a while so I go change it to force.

I'll stay a level 5 ranger, but now I have to level up as a force seperatly. Later on if I want, I can go back to being a level 5 ranger.

Do I have that right or is it something totally diffrent?

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 02:19 PM
Hmm, i think you mean cant (prolly a typo) but you can change it. You goto the 5F of the colony and go the the person behind the counter (behind the one you see when you walk in).

mattdude
Oct 15, 2006, 02:19 PM
I think that is right...I don't know for sure......but I think so...

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 02:20 PM
You can change when you want, the thing is you don't choose at the start, you get it by race
Human and beast get hunter
casts get ranger
and newms force
those are the starter classes, also you can change when you want into what you want but you need meseta and as you get a higher character lvl, the higher the meseta cost will be.

Bleemo
Oct 15, 2006, 02:27 PM
Each race will start out as the class they excel in.

Beast - Hunter
Cast - Ranger
Newman - Force
Human - Hunter(They don't excel at any class, so the default is Hunter.)

To change your class from the beginning, there is a 200 meseta fee you must pay. Make sure you have that first, then go to the 5th floor of the Guardian Colony and speak with the woman at the counter who is facing the elevators. She will allow you to change your class. Though, the required fee goes up depending on your current progress on your class at the time of changing, if I'm not mistaken.

Cojiro
Oct 15, 2006, 02:27 PM
Ah, thanks ^_^

Great! I was getting all confused on which class to pick. Then I started reading about advenced classes and it got even more confusing. I guess you can choose an advanced class and change back if it dosen't suit you.

Paying some cash to change dosen't bother me too much! It's really cool that everyone gets the chance to do everything. I really like how you have to level up seperatly too, so it's not too easy.

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 02:29 PM
I didn't say anything in my last post... >.>

Animosity
Oct 15, 2006, 02:34 PM
On 2006-10-15 12:17, Cojiro wrote:
Hi!
I'm sure I read somewhere that you pick a class to begin with but you can change it.

For example, I make a ranger and get to level 5. But I want to be a force for a while so I go change it to force.

I'll stay a level 5 ranger, but now I have to level up as a force seperatly. Later on if I want, I can go back to being a level 5 ranger.

Do I have that right or is it something totally diffrent?

your character lvl and you job lvl are seperate. your character lvl comes from exp from enemys and your job lvl comes from mission grades.

btw if you can strive for s rank it give 6 points and 600 meseta.

Bleemo
Oct 15, 2006, 02:36 PM
On 2006-10-15 12:29, Zarbolord wrote:
I didn't say anything in my last post... >.>

Lol, was sort of choppy so I skimmed over it not realising you posted the same thing. My mistake.

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 02:40 PM
Never mind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
I wonder if you get all the lvls required if you can switch between expert classes... that would be neat.