PDA

View Full Version : What Position Does Each Combo Expert Job Take In A Party?

Kizzy
Oct 15, 2006, 03:01 PM
In a party, well a decent one, there are usally several major factors. These may or may not include tanking, healing, backup melee, support, and the heavy damage dealer.

It's likely that fortefighters are the tank/damage dealers, fortechers are support/healing, and fortegunners are backup melee (but they can be damage dealers as well).

Can someone give me a list or whatever of what category that guntecher, wartecher, fighgunner, protranser fall into?

NightHour13
Oct 15, 2006, 03:04 PM
It's tough to say because some of those classes (guntecher, wartecher etc) still have S rank abilities in some of the weapons. A wartecher can still have an S rank ability in say...Dagger, but an A or B rank in wand and staff.

If you want to look at it so rigidly, then you can pretty much put all of them into backup melee/backup healers.

Again, it's not nearly as easy as that.

Zeppelin36
Oct 15, 2006, 03:04 PM
guntecher most likely support wartecher a lil less support but some melee fighgunner damage dealers protanser backup

Flamingo99
Oct 15, 2006, 03:05 PM
This is my opinion on what the roles will be.
Guntecher: Debuff/Support
Wartecher: Damage Dealer
Fighgunner: Damage Dealer
Protrasner: A little of support and damage dealing

Like I said before... this is my opinon. If I were to make any of these, this would be the role I would use.

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 03:06 PM
I agreed with Flamingo99's opinions.

Zeppelin36
Oct 15, 2006, 03:06 PM
guntecher is kinda a hard to choose class i mean they have support then again they have thier guns but the guns support damage so idk

CpwninOBrien
Oct 15, 2006, 03:07 PM
hi Kismet u feelin better today???

Zeppelin36
Oct 15, 2006, 03:11 PM
yeah i agree with Flamingo99 too thats basically the best part for them

afcakey
Oct 15, 2006, 04:17 PM
flamingo99 seems to be head on.