PDA

View Full Version : do u get wepons for completing missions?

hans4
Oct 15, 2006, 07:35 PM
like the bosses wepon smaller or somethen? or do u just ahve to buy wepons? or do u get drops from every monster ya kill?

McLaughlin
Oct 15, 2006, 07:42 PM
From my experience in the Beta, weapon drops are fairly uncommon. Since the boss teleporters are glitched, I can't tell you if they drop items, and no, you won't get something after every kill. Also, from my experience with the Beta, you only recieve Meseta and Mission Point upon completion of the mission.

hans4
Oct 15, 2006, 07:43 PM
but do u get drops atleast with some kills?

McLaughlin
Oct 15, 2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah.

EDIT: Like 20-30% of the time (in my experience).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-10-15 17:48 ]</font>

darthplagis
Oct 15, 2006, 07:49 PM
dont count on making millions with wepons, they sell for VERY LITTLE (120 for 2*) its ok for PM food tho!!!

hans4
Oct 15, 2006, 07:49 PM
ok one last question zeta do you outmaticly pick it up or des it drop it on the floor and u have to go over and get it?

McLaughlin
Oct 15, 2006, 07:52 PM
It drops on the floor. Usually, it's a mad scramble to whatever fell. There's an option to randomize who gets whatever is picked up, so that option helps keep the party focused on enemies and not on boxes, but I have yet to see it used.

Also, I've seen some people reselling their weapons for less than the store price, but more than what they could sell them back to the shop for. Reminds me of the Runescape economy.

darthplagis
Oct 15, 2006, 07:56 PM
the games i play with a few friends we ALWAYS use random on EVERYTHING so its fairer that random rare only. as we are friends trade is cool and usually one of us has the luck up sparkles so they go leaders!

and yes the random distribution is better as you can keep focused on killing thjose crazt shageeths

-Crokar-
Oct 15, 2006, 07:58 PM
i hate random distribution . i do use the set order one often when not playing with friends