PDA

View Full Version : can u use all the PA from the start or.....

hans4
Oct 15, 2006, 08:48 PM
do u have to be certain level to sue some PA?

CpwninOBrien
Oct 15, 2006, 08:49 PM
think it depends on PA hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tystys
Oct 15, 2006, 08:50 PM
No, if you go through the tutorial, you get a free PA and a level up(is what I can recollect from BETA).

You can use the PA at any level, but the problem is they cost quite a bit. The beginning PA's cost about 1000 Meseta, which believe it or not, it's very easy to come by depending on who you're playing with.

AnamanaAU
Oct 15, 2006, 08:52 PM
You can use a PA disk at any level. However, some weapons can't be equipped off the bat (Double sabers, etc), so you'd be better saving the cash and holding off until you buy those weapons.

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 08:52 PM
In a sense, yes you can use all PAs from the start, the problem is, you cant get all the PAs from the start. You either have to buy or earn them (not exactly sure online).
And do you have to post everytime you have a question or problem X_X do a bit of research

darthplagis
Oct 15, 2006, 08:53 PM
not from what ive seen, @least offline has no restrictions other than random PA as prizes for S rank from NPC's but level isnt a factor in that. PA's do level up and gain more pow and hits (combo's can get longer and more cool @ level 11,21 and prob 30/31) ive only seen level 15/17 techs/PA's from my dudes (my beta char has rising strike and ryuzan(im not sure if thats its name or my wepon?) the single dagger @ 2nd combo, level 17ish)