PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with my Machine Gun?

Nestahima
Oct 15, 2006, 08:48 PM
What is wrong with my Machine Gun?

I bought a Machine Gun in Clyez City and I can't use it. I can equip it/add to palette, but when I get into a mission, a PP bar doesn't even appear, and I can't fire it. Any help?

Addition: Can you dual wield Machine Guns?

CpwninOBrien
Oct 15, 2006, 08:50 PM
is ur ata high enough??? hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Scirrocco
Oct 15, 2006, 08:52 PM
You can dual wield machine guns if you get twin machine guns.

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 08:54 PM
No you cant dual wield Mechguns.

Did you try to using the button the toggles your offhand like a normal handgun? (I dont know what button it is on the Xbox controller)

I will repeat, there is no Dual Mechguns period yet. Im saying this to stop any confusion from Scirrocco's post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-15 18:56 ]</font>

Tystys
Oct 15, 2006, 08:56 PM
On 2006-10-15 18:48, Nestahima wrote:
What is wrong with my Machine Gun?

I bought a Machine Gun in Clyez City and I can't use it. I can equip it/add to palette, but when I get into a mission, a PP bar doesn't even appear, and I can't fire it. Any help?

Addition: Can you dual wield Machine Guns?

You could've actually encountered a glitch. I've never heard of something like that happening.

Nestahima
Oct 15, 2006, 08:56 PM
I did not think to do the toggle weapon button yet. Good idea. Hopefully someday they make dual mechguns. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 08:58 PM
On 2006-10-15 18:56, Nestahima wrote:
I did not think to do the toggle weapon button yet. Good idea. Hopefully someday they make dual mechguns. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

So does it work now? And the closest you be seeing to dual mechguns is Twin Handguns.

Nestahima
Oct 15, 2006, 09:03 PM
Right, I have Twin Handguns, but no, I haven't tried yet. I'm not logged in to PSU right now.

darthplagis
Oct 15, 2006, 09:10 PM
i dont think dual mechs will arrive its not right for the game now we have dual handguns for rapid fire.

when will people realize that having 2 of a wepon WONT let you dual weild!!!!!

Ryven
Oct 15, 2006, 09:16 PM
Dual handguns is enough in my book, mechguns in PSO were fun and crazy strong, but I like the way they have it set up in PSU. I think I read somewhere that somebody had a similar problem with their machine gun, but I can't seem to think where I read it or if they came up with a solution. Sorry about that :| But of course it should all be fixed right up in the full version, so I'd just enjoy the beta as much as possible.

Realmz
Oct 15, 2006, 09:18 PM
On 2006-10-15 19:10, darthplagis wrote:
i dont think dual mechs will arrive its not right for the game now we have dual handguns for rapid fire.

when will people realize that having 2 of a wepon WONT let you dual weild!!!!!

curses! all of my guns are left handed!

Rizen
Oct 15, 2006, 09:22 PM
curses! all of my guns are left handed!

And All Your Sabers Are Belong to Right Hand! (Sorry had to say it)
But keep them all! You will need them!

Nestahima
Oct 15, 2006, 09:22 PM
Yeah, thats my problem I think. The gun is left handed, so I have to have something in the right and use the secondary fire to use the mech gun.

Kurushii
Oct 16, 2006, 12:26 AM
You don't have to have anything in the right. Just Equip the gun to your left (don't forget to get a Bullet PA for it). You can have a dagger,saber, exc.. on your right but it isn't required. After equipped just hold the secondary button and use your gun.

Mag_Launcher
Oct 16, 2006, 12:34 AM
Or you could've just held down the secondary fire to begin with without equipping anything else in the other hand, though you should, not wise to go through the game without something in both hands at all times, single weapon or not.

Rejor11
Oct 16, 2006, 12:34 AM
Make sure to check to see if you have ammo. If it's jammed, be sure to pull the slide and check the chamber, maybe hit it a few times. Oh, taking off the safety works too.

^.^

ProfessorZ
Oct 16, 2006, 01:38 AM
Use RB to fire

UltraDeeDer
Oct 16, 2006, 04:14 AM
You can actually go to the options screen and do all sorts of things like INVERT the cameras and toggle wether you must HOLD the RB or CLICK it to toggle hands.

You can also make the LB lock so you don't get sore fingers strafing.

Starshape
Oct 16, 2006, 05:56 AM
On 2006-10-15 22:34, Rejor11 wrote:
Make sure to check to see if you have ammo. If it's jammed, be sure to pull the slide and check the chamber, maybe hit it a few times. Oh, taking off the safety works too.

^.^

Oh I soo did that the other day with the safety! Haha was gonna shoot this bad ass Rappy and then if like so didn't work! And then I realized I had the safety on so the party started laughing at med... even the rappy...