PDA

View Full Version : Wheres a force?

Sizzors
Oct 15, 2006, 09:15 PM
I've been playing this beta for 2 days. All I can say is there better be more forces in the real game. Noobs will take away 50 billion hunters and Rangers using sabers when they ditch the real game, but they can't bring more forces. I am a ranger, but I'm tired of playing with noob hunters who don't do anything. I want a support force in my party, but I've seen like 5 in 2 days. Am I just crazy or are there really no forces?

Tystys
Oct 15, 2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I was talking to my buds about it yesterday in a group. There was only one force in the group, but it was enough. He performed tons of damage and with Resta alone, we were able to get plenty S ranks. Although, I would like to see more forces.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 15, 2006, 09:16 PM
if i read correctly most techs rent even in game yet i wouldnt blame any1 for not touchin forces right now

darthplagis
Oct 15, 2006, 09:22 PM
i think its more to do with the time limit of the beta rather than nobody being force, tho im sick of seeing blue and black casts EVERYWHERE i turn.

people see the week or so we are getting before the NA release (damn november EU date) as a taster so go HU as FO and RA tend to be time consuming, so the die hard PSO fans who know how to be a support player either as FO or RA are actually doing it but we are SWAMPED by kids who just dance and ask for free stuff and complain when they are kicked, then blacklisted for returning and whining and being kicked again cos the party is @ average lvl 15 and they are lvl 2!!!!!

Numnuttz
Oct 15, 2006, 09:27 PM
yea it seems like everytime i party in this game its always with people that never heard of pso or just playing the demo cause it was free. there are way to many hunters and cast but i think its because of the fact that people see robot character and think cool its a robot. for hunters its cause they want to dual swords.

Flamingo99
Oct 15, 2006, 09:28 PM
I personally didn't make a Force when I played simply because I just wanted to test things out by myself. In most games, the magic users are a pain in the butt to start playing with by yourself. I think a force will do much better at lower levels in partys with other people, which is the main reason why I didn't make one. There's not a doubt in my mind that there will be more forces for the release.

VanHalen
Oct 15, 2006, 09:29 PM
well me im playing hunter since i liked them in PSO. i think those 50 million noobs your talking about only play hunter for the Photon Arts.