PDA

View Full Version : TRADE: Gigabooma's Claw, Shield of Delsaber

CKTurbo
Nov 10, 2002, 09:02 PM
I've been playing PSO for GC for about a week now and I've managed to get ahold of some cool rares. I found two Gigabooma's Right Arms and two Delsaber's Left Arms and converted them all to weapons/shields. However, I don't need two of each, so I am offering my Gigabooma's Claw and Shield of Delsaber up for trade. I was hoping to get a hold of Grasshopper Parts (or the weapon) or Delsaber Buster, although any other rare that is cool would be great.

- CKTurbo

vgi_vinnie
Nov 10, 2002, 11:38 PM
ill trade you one of the following:

musashi
talis
g assasin blades
boomas claw
varsita+ fire scepter+ laconium

let me know if interested.

CKTurbo
Nov 10, 2002, 11:51 PM
Hmm, I'm interested in your G Assasin Blades. Which weapon/shield would you like for that: Gigabooma's Claws or Shield of Delsaber?

- CKTurbo128

Klakalou
Nov 10, 2002, 11:57 PM
ack! i have the grass arms too! i want delsaber shield!

check my trade list in this forum to see if u want anything. i have bunches of items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Klakalou on 2002-11-10 21:00 ]</font>

CKTurbo
Nov 11, 2002, 12:16 AM
Wow, nice collection (just saw your thread). I'm still interested in the G Assassin Blades though. I guess... whoever I am able to trade with first... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

- CKTurbo128

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CKTurbo on 2002-11-10 21:36 ]</font>

TheNakedZealot
Nov 11, 2002, 12:40 AM
I'm on right now, and I gotcha a Grass Assassins Saber, with me. Deneb 9, you say?

vgi_vinnie
Nov 11, 2002, 01:35 PM
i can get on whenever today, i am interested in delsaber shield.

CKTurbo
Nov 11, 2002, 02:59 PM
Ah, thanks for trading with me, TheNakedZealot. The Shield of Delsaber has been traded already. Is there anyone who is interested in trading for the Gigobooma's Claw?

- CKTurbo