PDA

View Full Version : You only have 36

Kimil
Oct 16, 2006, 01:06 AM
I heard you only get 36 PA you can learn on one Character so I was wonderring:

Using a Fortetecher, which Spells are owth getting considerring you'd maybe want some 'Bullet' elements for the bow and fan

Kimil
Oct 16, 2006, 01:07 AM
SRY, double Post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2006-10-15 23:13 ]</font>

lolichan
Oct 16, 2006, 01:11 AM
definitely boobies

Tycho
Oct 16, 2006, 03:53 AM
The PAs are similar enough not to null each other's use. Go by whatever would be most convenient given the environments you tend to play in. For example, in Raffon Meadow a lot of the generic enemies have the fire element, making ice more effective.

UltraDeeDer
Oct 16, 2006, 04:20 AM
I'm not sure but i think there may only be 36 or somethign PA's in the game at teh moment anyway. One per melee and 6 per ranged. (actually there may only be 4 per gun, dark/light may not be available) Plus the aditional 8 (so far) for canes/rods.

I'm not sure off the math there but shmeh. If you choose to be full melee you should have no prob with limits (if there are), same for force. But if you plan on switching up classes you may have a problem.

krika
Oct 16, 2006, 04:46 AM
And you can always replace a PA over another.

DurakkenX
Oct 16, 2006, 05:48 AM
#1 stop asking the same question already answered
#2 people like ultradeeder should never answer questions especially since they don't understand even what they are saying

currently there is 1 PA per melee weapon which is 11 weapons, so 11Skill PAs
then there is 4 PAs per gun abailable which there are 10 of those, so 40Bullet PAs
and also there is 3attack spells per element, save for dark and light available. and 2 light elemental technics which adds up to 14Technic PAs...

known PAs there are at least 8more skill PAs not available online. 2/gun Bullet PAs more, and 22 known Technic PAs not available online yet.

All that makes 50 unavailable PAs and 65 available PAs online.
So that makes a grand total of 115 PAs that are known of at the very minimum of which you can only ever have 36 at one time on one character

UltraDeeDer
Oct 16, 2006, 06:14 AM
I am deeply sorry for my most uninformed post, i was just posting from what I found available in the game from shops.

I read on PSU pedia exactly what you just said, and i was just thinking of editing my post, but hey you sure burned me.

I was half right, about the amount of skills and that being pure force or fighter will still allow you to be under 36, unless you choose to collect every bullet (???). Now that i think of it, you would have to try nearly every class + expert to get every PA, since Hunter has only 7 (?) melee weap for basic Hunters and Fortefighters miss out on Double-saber (not dual), oh and don't forget the handgun with it's four (?) bullets.

Next time i will put a disclaimer. 'Only played game'.

Now I amd going to hack YOUR words DurakkenX

"#2 people like ultradeeder should never answer questions"
- What people? or are you just assuming i am of an impoverished race?

"they don't understand even what they are saying"
- I knew exactly what i was saying, I said I wasnt sure. Helpful advice if anything.

Maybe an over-reaction, i just can't stand racists. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UltraDeeDer on 2006-10-16 04:31 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Oct 16, 2006, 06:49 AM
A point should be made here, in that you can't learn PAs over again. So once you learn the Ice bullet, you can't learn it again unless you overwrite it. So really, there are only 4 Bullet PAs, and not 40.

UltraDeeDer
Oct 16, 2006, 07:01 AM
Sooo, if you got ice bullet for Handgun you CANT get it for say rifle too?

Explain this newfound ranger wisdom.

Zabot
Oct 16, 2006, 10:03 AM
yes you can but you need to buy it for the rifle, i did, ice hit is for handgun, and ice shot is for rifle.

Valkayree
Oct 16, 2006, 10:11 AM
On 2006-10-16 04:14, UltraDeeDer wrote:
I am deeply sorry for my most uninformed post, i was just posting from what I found available in the game from shops.

I read on PSU pedia exactly what you just said, and i was just thinking of editing my post, but hey you sure burned me.

I was half right, about the amount of skills and that being pure force or fighter will still allow you to be under 36, unless you choose to collect every bullet (???). Now that i think of it, you would have to try nearly every class + expert to get every PA, since Hunter has only 7 (?) melee weap for basic Hunters and Fortefighters miss out on Double-saber (not dual), oh and don't forget the handgun with it's four (?) bullets.

Next time i will put a disclaimer. 'Only played game'.

"they don't understand even what they are saying"
- I knew exactly what i was saying, I said I wasnt sure. Helpful advice if anything.

Maybe an over-reaction, i just can't stand racists. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UltraDeeDer on 2006-10-16 04:31 ]</font>

Nice, yeah that was uncalled for on his part. You have a right to post your opinion, even if it wasn't absolutely correct at least you tried to help.

ABDUR101
Oct 16, 2006, 10:14 AM
On 2006-10-16 04:14, UltraDeeDer wrote:

Impoverished race? Dood, he meant 'you people' as in people that aren't sure of what they are saying.

Racists? Wow, over-reaction on your part, for certain. Little less caffeine in your diet, ok?

Though back on topic, I'm rather looking forward to the PA's that weren't in the beta. Gonna make the game abit funner now that people will be choosing whats beneficial to them as opposed to just getting everything as bare necessity.