PDA

View Full Version : Magic Question

AlterHero
Oct 16, 2006, 08:40 AM
Ok, so Ive been playing the 360 beta and Im using a human ranger, but i want to use magic, can rangers still use magic in this game because it says I need to equip magic to a magic weapon. So i was just wondering how I get the proficiancy to use force weapons such as wands to equip my magic to.

Wubbie
Oct 16, 2006, 08:50 AM
You gotta go Guntecher(Part Ranger, Part Force... I believe both need to be class level 5) in order to use techs like the old PSOs.

EnixBelmont
Oct 16, 2006, 08:59 AM
Yeah, go guntecher. Humans make the best guntechers,anyway.(them or newmans, it's debatable) Although, in the beta, I don't think it's possible.

And Guntecher is the only class with S rank Dual Handguns.

Tycho
Oct 16, 2006, 09:01 AM
To further elaborate on Wubbie's reply, these additional classes (or 'types') such as Guntecher probably are not available during the beta phase. You'd probably need to stay a Force for it.

sakeru
Oct 16, 2006, 10:16 AM
yes u can , u go to fifth floor and change your job class to force, then u will be a humanforce. I have a beastforce right now and i love it. and i have a newman,hunter..

Valkayree
Oct 16, 2006, 10:22 AM
Haha Sakeru trying to make things more difficult on yourself. It's cool though, everyone loves the underdog, it's true. Personally, I like my level 10 newman force blasting enemies for 175 a hit with foie ^_^

AlterHero
Oct 16, 2006, 11:45 AM
well, its hard enough leveling up my ranger class in the beta, thats why i cant wait for the actual game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif