PDA

View Full Version : Almost a week to go... is this making any of you more impati

Pikku
Oct 16, 2006, 09:29 AM
I know PSU was announced long long long long ago and even delayed.... and I was able to wait for it...
But now its like 7days+ is taking forever for you... making it worse I got school that day (Tuesday).
How many of you are just about had it of waiting? lol
(I dont count you 360 users and your beta o.<... even though you guys will have to start all over again).
Also are any of you skipping Classes/School/Work/Appointments/etc for this game?
I got a friend right now thats working himself to get sick from right now to convince everyone hes completely unable to go anywhere on that Tuesday lol.

Zabot
Oct 16, 2006, 09:34 AM
yes, especially now that i have played the BETA, dont worry, it will be worth it. i assure you

Yoiyami
Oct 16, 2006, 09:38 AM
I've been impatient since I heard about it which was several months ago.

But I've waited all this time, I think I can wait a for another two weeks (still have to get my 360). XD

Candor
Oct 16, 2006, 09:47 AM
I'm trying to get caught up with all my school work so that i can skip the 25th (which is when it'll be in my store), but instead of working, i just read the forums, play PSO, and other things to help the time pass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-10-16 07:48 ]</font>

Decurae
Oct 16, 2006, 09:56 AM
I've become more and more impatient as the release date gets closer. I've been playing the last bosses in PSO Ep. I and II to help pass the time, and refresh my memory. I hope PSU will blow me away and I'll be able to say PSO doesn't hold a candle compared to PSU.

Mitz
Oct 16, 2006, 09:57 AM
I still have to preorder PSU, get the money to preorder PSU and get a new PC. I am not impatient, I jsut want to get it all done within a week ;-;!!

And luckily, 24th is in my holidays.

Decurae
Oct 16, 2006, 09:57 AM
I've become more and more impatient as the release date gets closer. I've been playing the last bosses in PSO Ep. I and II to help pass the time, and refresh my memory. I hope PSU will blow me away and I'll be able to say PSO doesn't hold a candle compared to PSU.

DarkShadowX
Oct 16, 2006, 10:02 AM
Meh, I'm good for the 25th when it comes out where I'm at so whatever.

Zanac
Oct 16, 2006, 10:36 AM
I don't know if anyone heard about the snow storm in buffalo...but i lost power from friday till sunday...and because i was blessed with such misfortune, the beta was already taken down. I feel a tad impatient to play it now because i thought i was going to get a taste of the game a little earlier then i expected. GRR!

Numnuttz
Oct 16, 2006, 10:52 AM
ive been able to play the beta so im good. i wish it was actuallt out though so i could really go all out on the game.

DONTOSE
Oct 16, 2006, 02:09 PM
YEA IM GETTING VERY impatient with every day that passes im even thinking about recreating my guy in pso again like i did last weak a humar is looking very good right now so im most likely going to recreate my fonewm in to a humar thats how bored i am with pso so i cant wait for psu to come out im about to go crazy from waiting so long damb sonic team really loves to make us wait for thier games to come out

Openget
Oct 16, 2006, 02:10 PM
Not as impatient as when i first heard of it.

I can wait.

Pengfishh
Oct 16, 2006, 02:27 PM
I just went up to Gamecrazy and traded in a stack of DVDs and a few games and got the shit paid off. All I have now is that week long wait and a way to pay for the online (I'm jobless and just over broke).

Akaimizu
Oct 16, 2006, 02:29 PM
Well, as soon as the beta ends, I'll probably work a little bit on the PC version; but let's say I'll definitely be itching to get the full thing. I'm not playing my Ranger online until the full game comes out, and I'm literally super eager to let that one loose.

I don't know if I'm more impatient, but let's say a bit more anxious, like a Pavlov theory or something. Salivating as the food is closer to arriving.

b3n
Oct 16, 2006, 02:33 PM
Im gona buy it the day it comes out and play 23.934/7 until i max out my level. Then ill settle back to 3 or 4 hours a day.

Arcturus
Oct 16, 2006, 02:35 PM
I have it preordered with overnight shipping. The very first thing that ran through my mind this morning when I woke up was PSU. In fact, I think I was dreaming of PSU last night. I spent the entire day yesterday doing nothing but poring over this forum and random YouTube PSU videos, as well as the character creator thing. I have never, ever been more excited for a damn game, and the thought of waiting over a week for it to come out is so goddamn exasperating.

klunka
Oct 16, 2006, 02:38 PM
Heh, was just talking about this last night with some of the *SCS*. We can't wait, it's bordering painful. Seven days has never seemed so far away. Oh why have the gods decided to tortue us so?

Akaimizu
Oct 16, 2006, 02:43 PM
By the way. I like the reference to Penn State University. I kept saying to myself, how maybe Sega made a mistake by having a PSU game, particularly since everybody uses that acronym. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

zofia
Oct 16, 2006, 03:02 PM
I must admit... I am getting impatient. So close, yet so far.

Trinitystar
Oct 16, 2006, 04:13 PM
On 2006-10-16 12:35, Arcturus wrote:
I have it preordered with overnight shipping. The very first thing that ran through my mind this morning when I woke up was PSU. In fact, I think I was dreaming of PSU last night. I spent the entire day yesterday doing nothing but poring over this forum and random YouTube PSU videos, as well as the character creator thing. I have never, ever been more excited for a damn game, and the thought of waiting over a week for it to come out is so goddamn exasperating.

Every thing he said lol

Jife_Jifremok
Oct 16, 2006, 04:41 PM
I'm much too occupied by Tales of the Abyss and Monster Hunter 2 (sadly still Japan only) can hold me over between TotA's completion and PSU's start.

Berinhard
Oct 16, 2006, 04:45 PM
I'm just glad there's a MMO coming out that's worth retiring my FFXI character for after 4 years.

Cojiro
Oct 16, 2006, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I agree! I haven't been this excited about a game in a long long while.
A friend of mine has the beta so I'm definatly gonna try that when I go visit him.
My brother in Kuwait and I can't wait to play together.

To play PSU I needed to get a PC. I didn't wanna play on PS2 or Xbox360 so I needed a PC. I don't know jack about building computers, so I'd have to buy one. Or, I could stick with Mac and buy a new intel mac. Just when I had the idea, apple launched the 24" iMac and I decided to go for it.

I had £1000 in savings anyway, but to get the mac in time I needed another £1000 in a month. So I got a loan. Also, I knew I'd need a credit card to pay the licence fee, so I applied for that too.

At one time it seemed like everything was messing up so I couldn't play PSU. I got the loan but since I had no credit card, I couldn't even order PSU. On top of that, I couldn't use my card to pay for my mac either. Then I found a site that lets you pay with paypal and called Apple and had my payment method switched to cheque.

So now all I have to do is wait for the Mac to show up, PSU to be sent over and for my bank to let me know what's going on with the credit card.

Whew.

I'm getting really excited but...I have to wait. So I keep checking the forum and watching pretty videos on youtube

scott1114
Oct 16, 2006, 05:06 PM
I'm playing valkyrie profile 2 for now( still got 2 weeks to finish it ) Will prolly get PSU on 28th, since we dont get it until the 26th here in quebec, canada

Undubbed
Oct 16, 2006, 05:47 PM
Has anyone been to GameFAQs lately and saw the release date for PSU on an ad banner?

It sayed 'blah blah 10-27-06 blah'.

I'm very sure it was a typo. Had to check sega's site after seeing that. >_>

Kindaichi
Oct 16, 2006, 06:16 PM
I'm fine waiting lol, im probally going to get it on the 27th since i cant play during the week.

CherryLunar
Oct 16, 2006, 07:22 PM
I've been waiting for the past two years. I can't get any more impatient than I already have been.

I'm going to play it in the afternoon after class though. Well if its on the 24th then I'll probably head over to GameStop before class. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aaron777
Oct 16, 2006, 08:25 PM
You just can't not love this game...double negatives are amazing.

TwilightSea
Oct 16, 2006, 08:28 PM
I can wait patinetly. I can always play Samurai Warriors 2 and I have stuff I can get done in FFXI to pass up the time.

mattdude
Oct 16, 2006, 08:38 PM
I've been impatient from the beginning.......but I can't miss a day of school...I mean on Tuesday...it might not be there, it might come one wednesday...I don't know though.....might come on tuseday I live on the West Coast...but I don't know.... I have to go to school...really sucks for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Rieter
Oct 16, 2006, 08:38 PM
I took the tues-friday off at work next week for this.

-Break-
Oct 16, 2006, 08:40 PM
I've waited a year and a half, seven days is nothing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2006-10-16 18:40 ]</font>