PDA

View Full Version : Odd Bug With Voice Chat

Valkayree
Oct 16, 2006, 09:41 AM
On Saturday this did not happen, but on Sunday the 15th at around 12:40pm I had a issue where my friend entered "My Room" while I was synthing and my 360 locked up. This 360 is a week old, I had just traded it out, I do not smoke and I take good care of the box. It has it's own space and is well ventilated. I reset after the lock up and after waiting 15 minutes to get back online, I entered his party with him and one other person and told them my game locked up, and 10 seconds later it locked up again. I restarted the console got back online and everything was ok until I entered his party, told them that it locked up, and then 10 seconds later I locked up a third and final time. I reported this to the official website. This occured three times in a row and I have no idea where the problem came from. I was not in private chat when the incidents occurred, and had not entered private chat or exited before entering the party chat. The only common instance seems to be that entering party chat caused the incidents, but I'm not sure. On Saturday the 14th the game ran perfect, no crashes and I ran in six man parteis where everyone talked. Also, I noticed that the old Battlefield 2 error is back. If you enter private chat AT ALL while in the game, then exit and enter party chat, occasionally it will cause a problem where you cannot hear anyone but they can all hear you. It seems that the voice chat may be causing issues with lockups that I hope they fix, but in my experience with PSO on XBOX, Sonic Team knows what they are doing with the voice chat, so hopefully it won't be too bad when the full version releases. Did anyone else experience lock ups when entering parties on Sunday?

Zabot
Oct 16, 2006, 09:46 AM
ive had this problem too, you have to log out and back in, it suxors

darthplagis
Oct 16, 2006, 10:57 AM
dont forget to tell the dev team ok........... wee need all bugs fixed.

Valkayree
Oct 16, 2006, 12:24 PM
I told them, so it should be looked into hopefully.