PDA

View Full Version : Explain techers, and fighters, please?

Zabot
Oct 16, 2006, 09:42 AM
im confused on the like guntecher, fofighter thinigs, like how do they work, im a hunter and i have been leveling in that, so like if i was a hunter lvl 5 and a ranger lvl 5, could i use good ranger weps as a hunter, like if you level in the class you can carry over the weps you use into the others?? thanks

Abeatron
Oct 16, 2006, 09:46 AM
As i understand things, guntecher ant all the other nice lil classes are well extra classes you unlock by leveling up as a Hunter for example... but i might got it wrong, even if i dont think so http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aberu
Oct 16, 2006, 09:49 AM
Each of them has access to different types of weapons, and most have a specialty (S-Rank) in some weapons so they can use higher rank of that weapon type. Also some have exclusive access to a few of the new weapon types. There is a class for using traps. That's about the most info I know.

SStrikerR
Oct 16, 2006, 09:50 AM
im not exactly sure what you mean but ill explain everything i know.

you chose your class that you want to lv up in like if you lv up as a hunter you'll be able to use things like swords whereas if you were a force......good luck-_- but this new system is just pso's old system just it sounds fancier